3

"What? You will gonna be rude after I saved your life? That's not how you should thank your savior, is it?" Felix said but without a smirk. And it stunned HyunJin. Usually if he's like this, he would be a cocky motherfucker with an annoying smirk plastered on his face. But now, Felix looked so serious.

"I-" HyunJin couldn't talk. He want to thank Felix but his pride is still bigger than him. His mind still whispering to him that he shouldn't be thankful to his enemy. He said it to himself. Never would he ever be grateful for this guy.

"What? Couldn't talk now? Come on, a simple thank you would just do. Say it, big guy". Felix said while smiling mockingly. Now this is the Felix he know. Hyunjin rolled his eyes. He hate it so much. He hate this guy so much but he still saved his life after all.

"Thanks." He said, insincerely and half heartedly. Felix just chuckled and walked ahead him. But before he could walk past HyunJin, he stopped for a second and said something to the taller guy that stunned HyunJin.

"I'm serious. Next time look at where you are walking. I still need somebody to compete with. Don't let your dumb ass take over your mind again." And that, he walked away, not glancing back at Hyunjin. Meanwhile, HyunJin was having mixed emotions right now. Should he be glad that Felix showed a little worry on him or should he be mad that Felix called him dumbass? He just disregard the thoughts and ran off to school, now fully putting his attention to the streets he's gonna pass by.

He finally reached the university and now, he's in front of their classroom door. He went inside and saw that Felix is already there, reviewing his notes while airpods are plugged in his both ears. HyunJin then went to his designated seat, which is just at Felixs' side. No, they aren't seat mates, there's still a gap for the steps between their seats. That's why they always bicker so easily. When his ass landed on his seat, he took out the book that he was reading earlier (and was almost the reason of his death) and began reading the part where he left.

While reading, he can't help but look at his left side, specifically on Felixs' side. He stare at the younger and wondered, why the hell would he save his sworn enemy? They always have each others ' hands wrapped on their necks and treat each other like they want one another to be dead in no time, so why the hell would Felix save him? HyunJin still couldn't pick up the pieces together. He didn't notice that he was staring too hard that it made Felix feel somebody's glaring at him and when he looked at his right side, it was Hyunjin who's staring at him, deeply. Felix was slightly flustered from the stare. It's not the usual stare he gets from the taller. This one was just plain stare, without killing intent or anything. Just a stare. But he didn't let it show in his face. Instead, he rose his eyebrow and cough loudly. Then Hyunjin finally came back to his senses.
Felix mouthed a "what" while smirking. HyunJin looked away from the younger and put back his attention to the book. Felix shook his head and read his textbook too.

(A/N: Hyunjins' stare will definitely make me pass out, i just know. That's why I don't attend fan meeting (or should I say I'm just a broke ass mf who couldn't afford to attend their fan meets 😭).

-----------------

The exam was just three days ahead so every nerds in the university were preparing themselves to death. As well as the said enemies. All day, their eyes are glued at their notes and some books they borrowed.

After the class ended, HyunJin decided to go to the library to study in peace. He plugged in his earphones and played some calming music. Music is the only thing that's relaxing him from the stressful day. It is his only ally and companion when no one's listening to him. He doesn't have much friends. Neither a best friend. He never had that one.

Well...he actually did. And y'all guys might be surprised by this. And some of you might have an idea who it is already and yes....

It was Felix.