56

"HOTDOG! BACON! HOTDOG! BACON! HOTDOG! BACON! HOTDOG! BACON! HOTDOOOOOOGGGGG! BACCOOOOOONNNN!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, HWANG, OR I WILL LET YOU EAT ALL THESE HALF COOKED!" Felix snapped from total irritation. Blame that motherfucker who has long fucking legs that has been yelling Hotdog and Bacon like almost consecutively 30 minutes nonstop. Felix tried to just disregard all that annoying request from the elder but the more he neglect HyunJin, the more the latter will maximize his voice and kill him to irritation. And leaving without any choice, Felix just cooked for HyunJin his favorite breakfast but even though he's already cooking, the taller won't stop yelling like a cave man.

"But I'm hungrryyyyyy~!" HyunJin pout his lips.

"And so am I, Jin. But can you just shut up?" Felix clicked his tongue as he continued frying the said processed foods.

"Sorryyyyyyyy". HyunJin put up his hand and made a peace sign.

"Whatever." Felix muttered and finally, the elder has stopped yelling to his satisfaction. He thought he finally could get a peace......not until he felt those deep stares coming from the elder, his gaze burning holes on Felix. And once again, Felix rolled his eyes for the nth time. "What's with the stare now?"

Felix only received a little giggle. HyunJin rest his chin on his closed right hand, leaning his cheek on his palm while staring deeply at Felix.

Okay, i would be lying if I say that wasn't adorable but his stare is creeping me up and he needs to stop right now...Like, literally right now.

"This is so random but, i wanna ask you something". HyunJin tapped his finger on his cheek.

"Hmm. Shoot". Felix spoke, keeping his eyes on the foods he's cooking, not letting it burn.

"Are you planning on having kids?" HyunJin asked just out of curiosity and his question stunned Felix a bit, but immediately got his composure back.

"Raising a child for like atleast 2 decades and more and then just gonna end up leaving you in the end all alone after all? Probably not my thing. Why did you ask?"

"Well.....i just....i imagined you being a father while looking at you at the moment. A father, cooking dishes for his kid who's waiting while annoyingly bug his father." HyunJin smiled from his words, a memory then came across HyunJins' mind.

"Hmm. Sound like came from experience". Felix grinned.

"It is." HyunJin nod his head.

"Bet he's a good dad."

"Indeed he is". HyunJin smiled dreamily, confident and with full pride of telling people how much he loves his father and how much he's a good father and a role model to him.

"Can I ask.....where is he now? I only got to saw him like....you know? When we were kids for atleast three times." Felix turned off the induction when he finally cooked all the amount of food.

"He's uhm..... he's with his new family now." HyunJins' smile slightly dropped and it didn't escape from Felixs' glance.

"Oh.... I'm-.. I'm sorry if I still asked you abo-"

"No no no! It's okay. You're my friend so.... it's alright to be curious." HyunJin smiled from how Felix showed concern for him. Not explicitly but he could feel it right through his eyes.

Damn.....his eyes that holds the universe. His eyes that always sparkle and glimmer whenever he's smiling genuinely and his eyes will smile the way his lips do. Fuck...such a sunshine, indeed.

"Errr....how 'bout you? You planning of having kids? Or..... family in the future?" Felix asked while putting all his cooked foods on the plate.

"I'm not sure. Maybe? For the least? Kinda? Somehow? I don't know. All i know is that I'm still young and i only care about the present."