57

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT ⚠️

Tags/TW: Handcuffs, pet play, claiming kink, foreplay, degradation, name calling, foot job, cock stepping, cock slapping, cock riding, breeding, multiple rounds

HYUNJINS' P.O.V:

What-

WHAT THE FUCK!?

Just literally, what the fuck!?!

What in the world is his problem!?

He teased and touched me with his fucking dirty shoes, leaving me with a popping boner and now HE DOESN'T WANT TO HELP ME!?

Worse, he even want me to have this one kept for the REST of the DAY!

Does he think it's easy as like that? I'm pretty sure he had a boner before as well and kept it for like a whole day and he fucking know it all too well that ignoring your boner is close to IMPOSSIBLE!

It's painful and sensitive everytime the fabric of either your pants of briefs or boxers are brushing against your dick, you can't help but to fucking get it done.

"If i saw it gone, I'll punish you."

HA! Do you think I'm scared!? NO!

Knowing Felix, he's just all bark, no bite so why would I be shrinking my tail on that dwarf?

HA! Jokes on you, grey matter!!

And so i looked for a cubicle and hid behind closed doors. Leaning myself against the wall, i unzipped and unbuttoned my pants and there I saw the bulge formed inside my boxers created by that spawn of evil.

I hummed when I started palming myself through the fabrics. My hands went in slow pace first, teasing my cock to make it bigger and it didn't took me a minute since my imagination was helping me a lot. I tried to think about Felix, of course who else could it be? Even if he's a bratty petty to me, i still couldn't resist that motherfucker.

When I pulled my boxers down and my cock sprung, i hissed from the temperature hitting my bare cock. I wrapped my hands around my base and started to pump it in medium pace. My throat released a breathy moan when my fingers rubbed the slit of my cock, more pre-cum releasing after that helped me lubricating my hard on even better. I spread all my flowing out pre-cum on my cock, my hands getting faster any second.

"God...damn, shit~". My head was tilted backwards when the heat spread around all over my body, my mind is driving me nuts when my imagination showed up Felixs' amazing body and his sweet moans with those amazingly deep voice and his legs wrapped around me as I fuck him into oblivion.

"K-Kitten, fuck!" I hung my mouth open as my thrusts gotten quick, the same pace on how i fucked the Aussies' ass in my imagination.

You better prepare later, Lix. I will fuck your ass hard and regret that you did this to me.

"DADDY! KITTEN IS C-CUMMING! NGHHH FASTER PLEASE~"

"I'm near too, kitten. Fuck fuck fuck fuck~". I kept chanting the magic word fuck until I reached my climax, moaning lowly as I splattered my cum on the filthy wall, making it even filthier than ever. I made a last few pumps on my cock, milking my self out as I catch my breaths, my chest raising and falling so rapidly.

"Damn. Even in my imagination i still fucking love you." I chuckled as I reminisced my imagination Felix. He was so cute and such a good kitten for my cock. I mean.....he always is but sometimes, his behavior is just getting into my guts that i couldn't help but wanting to punish him.