59

Warning: Slight mature content ⚠️

"The results are fine. I'm surprised on how can your fist heal quickly than usual. Mostly from our previous cases, it will take atleast 1 and a half month before the fist will heal."

HyunJin smirked. "Maybe because I have a good caretaker". He looked at the man beside him and held his hand. Felix noticed the gesture and the staring from the elder and he rolled his eyes as for his natural reaction. (But he's blushing inside, just don't mention it).

The doctor noticed the sweet stare of his patient to the man beside him and he couldn't help but to smile even more. These kids these days. Much bolder, huh?

"But of course, I'm not guaranteeing that your fist is fully healed. The results are fine and there's nothing to be worried about but overworking your injury will only cause more damage. You can slowly exercise it but only with lightweight objects. Or are you not following my instructions and prescriptions to you, are you?" The doctor rose his brow to HyunJin.

"This man is so stubborn, doc. I've told him countless times not to use his injured hand but he still wouldn't listen to me unless I give him a loud smack in the head." Felix threateningly put up his hand as if he's about to give a hard slap on the elders' nape and HyunJin automatically put up his arms as a shield. The doctor chuckled.

"Okay boys, calm down. Mr. Hwang, if you don't follow your boyfriend then both of us will meet more than this day."

Felixs' eyes widened at the terminology and immediately corrected the doctor. "Oh- no no, Doc. We're... we aren't couple. I'm just his friend. That's all".

HyunJin smirked while looking how Felix went gay panicked. He looked so adorable and if only they aren't in public space, he would kiss the life out of Felix.

"Oh is that so? I'm so sorry i thought you two were a thing since......you two just look amazing together and I- *ehem* going back, Mr. Hwang you can atleast use your hand but careful with the amount of force you're using. Then after two weeks again, come here and we'll do another check up if ever you're totally and fully healed." The doctor then stood up from his seat after explaining, giving the envelope with Hyunjins' x-ray film put inside it.

Felix went out of the room first and leave the two out of boredom. HyunJin got up from his seat as well and hand-shaked with the doctor once more.

"Thank you so much, Doc. uhm....-"

"Kim. Kim SeokJin. You're always welcome, Mr. Hwang. And uhm....you  two sure you really aren't couples? I see the way how you stare at him. I know that look, Mr. Hwang. It's not just a friendly stare". Doc. Kim playfully shook his head while giggling..

"How could you say so, Doc?"

SeokJin then raised his right hand. A beautiful ring carved with stones in it wrapped around the doctors' fourth finger. HyunJin stare in awe. "Ohh, i see. You have a wife that's wh-"

"Husband. I have a husband." HyunJin was shocked at the information. It's rare for him to meet people that are engaged or married to same sex. It's not like he's complaining or what, he actually thought it's amazing but this is just new to him.

"Woahhhh. How many years already?"

SeokJin then picked up the small frame placed on top of his table. A handsome, tall and buff man wearing a tuxedo is standing beside Mr. Kim who's also wearing a tux but the difference is, SeokJin wears white and his husband had a black. HyunJin didn't notice the photo at first since he thought it's just a random photo of probably his friend or something then they both went to a wedding together and had a fun picture.