43

HyunJin is still inside Felixs' room after helping the smaller cleaning up. He need to take care of the blonde since he kinda wrecked him a bit harsher, now that they did the sex raw. HyunJin put Felix down on his bed, carefully since Felix will whine and complain that his ass will hurt more if he won't be careful.

"I can't fucking move, HyunJin. Thanks to you". Felix rolled his eyes as he tried to slip his briefs on when he tried to raise his hips, with a help of HyunJin, of course.

"You asked for it." HyunJin answered as he grabbed a white fresh t-shirt and helped Felix wear it.

"Yeah whatever".

As they done putting up clothes on Felix, HyunJin took off his clothes and joggers like literally, just in front of Felix.

"Seriously, Jin. Can't you just strip your clothes off inside the bathroom or somewhere where I could not see it?" Felix grimaced as he tried to look away but....ohh is his eyesight okay or it's just HyunJins' ass are so plump as fuck?

"We had sex for like 5 times and more now. Get used to it already". HyunJin rolled his eyes as he was about to get inside the bathroom.

"Or you're just parading your juicy ass in front of me, asking me to fuck it?" Felix smirked as he stare more at Hyunjins' peaches. HyunJin flustered as he felt nervous inside.

"Not now, shortcake".

"Not 'now'? So that means you'll still let me top you?" Felix grinned as he felt excited inside. HyunJin blushed deeper and he let out a forced hum to answer the smallers' question then sprinted inside the bathroom to clean himself.

"I can't wait to have those". Felix smirked, mind went into imagining wild things, seeing HyunJin under him while moaning like a pathetic bitch.

Felixs' daydreaming was abrupted when he heard HyunJins' phone–that is placed on the bedside table–ringing up from a notification. Felix know it's bad to look at someone's chat since it's already considered as invading of privacy but he couldn't help it. I mean...... Him and HyunJin are 'frenemies' but 'comfort friends in secret' right? It's not bad to peek a little. Felix looked at the phone and checked who texted him. And he saw the name 'party geek HYUNG'. Felix smirked then he read the message in the box.

HYUNJIN!!
I MISS YOU, BRO!
COME EAT AT MY
HOUSE TOMORROW!
YOU GIVE TOO MUCH
TIME WITH FELIX!
YOU ALREADY FORGET
ABOUT ME!
😭😭
Sent: 6:20 pm

Felix grinned when he read the second to the last sentence.

Of course, I'm his baby. He's supposed to spend more time with me.

Wait...whaaaaat?

B-BABY BOY! BABY BOY OF COURSE! You didn't let me finish my sentence first. You're jumping into such conclusion.

'Hah. Whatever you say'.

"Hey HyunJin, Chan was asking you to go to their house tomorrow for a dinner. He's complaining like a kid". Felix chuckled.

"Alright. Tell him I'll come after class". HyunJins' voice echoed from the bathroom. Felix took the phone and tap Chans' chat to get them to their Chatbox. Felix typed the answer HyunJin told him.

Hey mate! This is
Lix! Slenderman
said he'll come
after class.
Sent: 6:21 pm