85

"Hey, are you thousand percent sure you're really fine?"

"Of course, Chan. Thanks to you and SeungMin. But I'm sorry if I caused a mess last night. I was just really stressed out and was probably shocked when i saw......her again. After 7 months of no connection". HyunJin simply shrugged, sipping himself few amount of water as he continued finishing his breakfast.

"I understand that. No need to apologize. But you need to apologize to SeungMin and bring him next time to a much proper date, alright?" Chan instructed, stuffing a pork flesh in his mouth, chewing silently.

"Of course. And uhm......sorry again, Chan. That..... I've needed to borrow cash from you just so i could have money to spend for my date with SeungMin. Don't worry, I'll pay you once I got myself a job".

Chan shook his head no after that answer he got from HyunJin. "Oh come on. The money is not a big deal for me, HyunJin. You don't need to repay me at all. I am more than glad that i could help you in little things like this."

"But......still, Chan. It's embarrassing. It makes me look like I'm an opportunistic and that i take advantage of your wealth." HyunJin pouted.

"Aish, stop being a stubborn now, will yah? You know, if you definitely want to repay me, wash all the dishes in the sink and that's it. In that way, you can pay all your debts from me." Chan suggested like it was really nothing. Damn, rich kid I can't relate to y'all.

"Wash the dishes?" HyunJin tilted his head to the side, a laugh was tempting to come out from his throat.

"Yep. Every after meal, you will clean the dishes. I could even give you salary if you will do your job well".

Another suggestion slipped from Chans' mouth that took HyunJin in surprise. "What? No, Chan! Why would you give me salar-"

"So you will not be guilty asking money from me from spending it to your necessities."

"The money still will come from you. And i told you, i don't want to take advantage of your wealth".

"You're not. You're working for your salary and that means, you are not taking advantage of me." Chan snickered, trying to outsmart the younger but HyunJin kept on whining on to him.

"But Chan-"

"AH- SHH! No buts! You'll get ₩100K every month from doing your work and you'll gonna take the money. Deal's close". Chan zipped the youngers' blabbering mouth and gave a pat on HyunJins' head after, stacking their finished plates together and placed the pile of their utensils in the sink.

HyunJin was sighing loudly with an evident pout flushed on his face. He don't like this. He don't like that Chan is doing this to him like he's his father. But it would be a lie if HyunJin admitted that he doesn't need money. He need it. He really does. But he couldn't get a work just yet cause he's too busy to finish his studies first. And here's Chan, offering himself to HyunJin and is willing to give him a simple job with salary included in it.

Swallow your pride, you asshole. You need a Goddamn money now. You wanna take SeungMin in a fancy restaurant next time you guys go on a date? Then take this job and save all your income.

Groaning out loud, HyunJin walked his feet and head straight to the sink, starting to do his job description. Chan was smiling all wide to HyunJin and gave a pat on the tallers' back.

"So...... I'll take that as a yes?" Chan asked.

HyunJin hummed in force. "Yeah. But I'm only doing this for SeungMin."

Chan rolled his eyes. "Tsh. Whipped. Oh, by the way, clean that faster. You only have 30 minutes before your first class will start". Chan announced, chuckling to himself when he heard HyunJin cussed under his breath and hasten his pace.