26

Hyunjin thought they're finally getting along. From all those teasings he's doing, he thought that it was just for fun. But it was so insensitive for Felix. He noticed that but he just ignored those complaints from Felix.

"I'm such an asshole. I'm so insensitive." HyunJin kept saying those words while walking back home. He was walking like a robot. He felt like a robot. He couldn't decipher what should he feel after that. He felt frozen. But maybe it's a good thing that Felix snapped at him...By that, he could stop his asshole gestures towards Felix because if Felix didn't do it, HyunJin will just kept doing and saying those uncomfortable things to Felix.

He finally arrived at their home. He twisted the knob and surprised that the knob was open. His mom really won't let him stay too late outside but today might be an exception, but he didn't put much about it. He walked inside and everything was dark. All the lights were turned off. He didn't bother to turn the lights on. He just locked the door and grab for his phone to open the flashlight icon and walk straight to his room. He's expecting that his mom would pop out of nowhere and will be showering him with questions. But not this day.

When HyunJin finally walked inside his room, he locked it and let out a sigh after.

I was just having fun this day but it suddenly became worst.

I mean, i deserve it after I made Felix uncomfortable. I destroyed his day, so my day deserves to be destroyed as well. This is the least punishment i could get.

"Why the fuck did i change a lot? Was it because of him?" HyunJin asked to himself. He let out a loud sigh again as he slump himself to his bed.

"Don't worry, Felix. I won't make you feel uncomfortable again. I promise you that. I'm sorry again". With that, he closed his eyes, drifting himself to his dreamland, his only safe place.

Next day came, Felix has no stamina to move and Especially, to go to school but he has a record that he needs to take care of. He groan and just went to bathroom to take a lazy bath. Then, he grab some blue t-shirt and pants from his closet. He wore his undergarment first then the clothes. He lazily walked to the kitchen and opened his fridge, hoping there's something to eat and he could only see fruits and some snacks and snack bars. He closed the fridge as he grab an apple. Too lazy to slice it, he just grab a bite of it while he pack his things to his bag. After he's settled, he went out of his house, locking the door first and began walking directly to the school.

After a couple of minutes, he finally arrived at the campus. He gave himself a big breath before continue walking inside. When he walked to their room, his eyes roam everywhere (or let's just say, searched directly for someone). He noticed that quite students haven't come in yet. He went to his seat and grabbed his phone and airpods and plugged it in his ears, listening to some music to drift his attention away.

After 10 minutes, he saw a familiar figure of someone going to his particular seat. He gave a look to the tall guy and he wasn't looking back at him. He wasn't smiling or anything. He doesn't have any expression in him. He saw some black circles under Hyunjins' eyes and that latter put his arms on the table, and there he tried to sleep.

Felix disregard his presence and continued listening to music. Later on, he saw their first subject professor came inside their room. He dropped his bag on the table and began writing on the board. Everybody groaned since it's math. And the teacher already gave them a problem they need to solve or they'll need to stay for another five minutes. After the professor done writing, he looked back at the class and crossed his arms.

"Okay, anyone who can solve this problem?" The male professor asked and obviously, nobody knows, so the whole room was covered by silence. Felix knows that answer but he didn't raised his hand out of laziness. And he know as well that he will still get called even if he won't raise his hand.

"HyunJin, please solve the problem said on the board". The teacher called and HyunJin lazily stood up on his seat. Hyunjins' movements are all heavy and every step he make, he feel like there are ten people clinging on his back. He finally got to stand to the front. The professor gave him the marker and HyunJin looked at the numbers first before trying to solve the equation. Not long after, he's done solving the problem. HyunJin hand the marker to the professor.

"Hmm, close enough but that's not the answer. YongBok, could you solve the problem?" The male professor then looked at Felix. The blonde got up from his seat and walked towards the professor.

He felt Hyunjins' presence and aura weird. He feel nothing to the taller so he decided to tease him.

"Did you slack off or something? Never thought you wouldn't get to solve this simple problem". Felix smirked as he looked at HyunJin. But the taller wasn't giving any reaction back. HyunJin just bowed his head then went back to his seat. Felix was surprised. He never felt ignored like that by HyunJin. If he tell them those words, the taller would say something back that will lead them to a heated argument. But HyunJin remain silent for this.

Maybe he's just tired.

Felix ignored it and erased HyunJins' first answer and changed it by the solution he knows. After he's done solving, he gave the marker to the male professor and the old male smiled.

"Correct. You may go back to your seat now". He said and Felix bowed a little as he went back to his seat. He gave a glance at HyunJin and the tall male looked so dull. He gaves no expression. He doesn't look like the yesterday HyunJin, or the old HyunJin.

After a few hours

Felix noticed that little by little, HyunJin was having a little life in him. Especially when Chan was talking to him. Along with that JiSung guy. HyunJin even change seats with Jisungs' seatmate so he could talk to JiSung even more.

The blonde noticed how Hyunjins' finally having a smile on his face. He doesn't look as blunt as earlier. But things are still odd.

For example, when they need to go out of their rooms to go for their next class, HyunJin will stood up immediately, trying to get ahead first. Also, he was changing his seat (that he never actually ever did) as if like he's staying away from Felix. And especially when they were about to cross each other's ways, HyunJin will immediately look for another way to walk on, further away from Felixs' track.

HyunJin was always smiling, but not whenever he sees Felix. It was clear to Felix.

HyunJin is avoiding him.

But why?

Is this because of what he said to him yesterday?

Yeah HyunJin made Felix uncomfortable but he doesn't mean that HyunJin should ignore him and avoid him.

Felix just need HyunJin to stop talking about their mistake. NOT AVOID HIM!

I thought you want us to be friends?

Felix was finding for a moment to talk with HyunJin, but when he has, HyunJin will just either, walk away from him or just ignore what he said.

Felix tried to ignore it as well, thinking that this might just last for this day and after this, they'll be back to their normal routine.

---------🌈---------