17

Felix, on the other hand, was just sitting on the long couch while seeing the two guys who left him having their own conversation. His face expression would change from time to time because of what's happening between those two males.

But his eyes didn't escape from eyeing Hyunjins' outfit. No doubt, he look very handsome in his attire. His clothes deserves to be complimented a lot. His hair looked so fucking fine as it was stylized a bit. His pants were hugging Hyunjins' thighs perfectly and Felixs' mind went into some dirty thoughts just by looking at it.

"His thighs and arms could crush me-"

WHAT THE! FELIX! WAKE THE FUCK UP!

Felix slapped his cheeks a couple times. He's getting horny again just by seeing Hyunjins' body.

"Stop acting like this, Felix. This should stop, i swear." Felix scolded himself.

"What should stop?" He was surprised by the voice. He looked up and saw HyunJin standing near him with Chan beside him.

"Did you just talk to me?" Felix asked with no any other intention, just pure curiosity but it sounded wrong on HyunJin. He breathe deeply and looked at Chan.

"See? That's why i don't want to be friends with him? I hate his behavior!" HyunJin then crossed his arms. Wait, what? Be friends with whom?

"Calm down, HyunJin. He was just asking you. That's all. Right Felix?" Chan asked and looked at the sitting male. But Felix couldn't answer immediately. He has no idea what's going on.

"What the hell?" He blurted out from daze and HyunJin just threw his hands up, surrendering.

"That's it. I'm out". HyunJin was about to walk away when Chan held him back.

"Wait wait wait. Lemme just talk to him for a second, okay?" Chan asked and HyunJin just nodded and gave the two their own space. Chan then went to Felixs' side and sat beside him.

"Could you please tell me what the hell did i just hear? Friends? Him be friends with who?" Felix was totally in a confused state.

"Okay. So i talked to HyunJin earlier. And he agreed with this and I hope you too. I asked him if....you two guys could....be friends?" Chan gave a hopeful eyes to Felix as he speak. Felix raised his eyebrow.

"What? ME AND THAT SKYSCRAPER? WE CANNOT BE FRIENDS! I can't!" Felix crossed his arms.

"Wha- WHY?? I don't see anything wrong being friends with your enemy".

Felix scoffed. "Are you serious? Me and HyunJin? If you put us in one place, we're just gonna start a riot. I don't want to mess things up more to be honest 'cause...when we're getting into a fight, i couldn't help but to make him mad into his guts since I said that that's my serotonin. And it definitely is. I like to see him mad and frustrated. But sometimes I will feel guilty. Ugh! I don't know myself right now!" Felix held his head tight.

Chan clung his arms around Felix.

"But i want to ask you, would you want to be friends with him? Could you do that? If not for you, then just for me? I don't want to see you guys fighting badly again. I know you guys could be close. And you know? Maybe, this will gonna be the start of your relationship to upgrade. From enemies to friends." Chan explained while giving a comfort to Felix. He glanced at the mate beside. He's contemplating a lot inside but....he remembered him and HyunJin when they were five years old.

Yep, he still remembered that time. How could he forget the only person who defended him from his bullies? The only person who stood up for him because he speaks weirdly and he looks feminine.