89

–{December 11, 2023. Monday}–

"There there, pup. Just let that all out. Don't hold it back" HyunJin was doing soft rubbings on SeungMins' back while the younger was having the disastrous, embarrassing moment of his life, throwing up in the toilet. With his boyfriend presented behind him.

SeungMin was gripping the both sides of the toilet, supporting his growing weak weight as he had one last puke, pressing down the lever for his dirty waste to flush out.

"I'm......really sorry you have to be worried about me instead of having fun with the boys." SeungMin coughed a little while HyunJin helped him to get up from the ground, his hand wrapped around SeungMins' waist in a protective manner.

"It's nothing. Why would you be guilty? Your health is more important for me, you young pup." HyunJin pulled out a few roll of tissue and wiped some substances left on the corner of SeungMins' lips.

"Still.....I'm terribly sorry. I promise! I'll try not to be a burden for you throughout the whole vacation. I want you to enjoy this trip, not to get worried about my damn sickness". SeungMin leaned his forehead on Hyunjins' neck, resting as he ease his slightly dizzy head.

"Aigoo, i told you it's alright. I want you to enjoy this trip as well. If you badly need something or if you're feeling unwell, don't hesitate to come to me. What's the sense of me being your boyfriend, right?" HyunJin placed a kiss on the side of SeungMins' head and threw the used tissue at the bin beside the toilet. SeungMin just want to melt from all the care he's receiving from HyunJin and just wanna stay like this forever.

"Thank you for being my boyfriend, HyunJin. I'm really lucky to have you, do you know that?".

And this is the times where HyunJin totally forgets about Felixs' existence in his heart as SeungMin will overpower the space in it.

"I don't know about that. But I'm definitely touched, that's for sure. Love you, pup". HyunJin brought his fingers back to the youngers' hair, gently caressing the roots and strand of SeungMins' fluffy locks.

"Love you more." A smile found its way on SeungMins' lips, his arms wrapping around HyunJins' waist to pull the elder closer for a tight embrace.

"We need to get to our seats so you could take the medicine and inhaler ChangBin hyung gave to you. Can you walk tho?"

SeungMin moved his head into a nod. "I can. Just hope that there's no turbulence will happen ".

The couples had fits of giggles as they went out of the bathroom, finding where the other boys are sitting and when they saw their images, they sat on the two chairs closer to where the boys are posted. HyunJin guided SeungMin first on his chair before he sat himself down, pulling out the medicine tablet from his pocket where he left it for a while and gave it SeungMin.

"Here. Drink it. Did you bring your water bottle?" HyunJin asked.

"It's in my bag."

HyunJin nod his head. He was searching for the youngers' bag but it's nowhere to be found.

Then he remembered...

He turned his head back to search for ChangBin since Felix told him SeungMins' bag was brought by the elder.

"Looking for this?" Felix then grabbed his attention, a bag presented in front of his face that was handled by the aussie, sitting on his right side just a meter away.

"Y-Yeah. Thanks, Felix". HyunJin took the bag from the younger and gave him a grateful look. Felix grinned at him. HyunJin pulled the zipper open and pulled out SeungMins' water bottle from the inside, handing it to his boyfriend after.