49

After they went to the bumping car booth, they also tried many more other rides that they enjoyed a lot. Whatever they will see fun, they will get inside of it. Whether it's extreme or just minimal calm ride. Minho was doing excellent following their plan, as well as the other guys. He kept his distance close beside Jisung, every single ride they go on. He enjoyed the moments a lot. The laughs, the screams, the giggle, the skinships, the joy coming out from Jisungs' face and eyes. He just hope that this day will end worth it.

But at the moment, they're now wandering around the horror house booth. Everything is dim and you could hardly see anything. And the jumping scary things and people dressed up as horror characters are adding a fright inside their stomach. But they tried to act tough of course. They don't want them to squeal like some kind of girl.

Or that's what they thought.

Not until a mannequin with fake bloods splashed around in it, hanging on the rope fell from the ceiling, scaring the boys out loud. Jeongin even made his dolphin squeal that caused loud laughters from his elders.

"God, that was loud, Jeongin". SeungMin teased.

"Wow. Weren't you just jumping and screaming away from that chucky doll chasing after you?" Jeongin sassily replied, earning teasing oooohhhsss from his friends.

SeungMin wailed and clasped his hands onto HyunJins' shoulder. "Hyuuuungggg, Jeongin was being mean to Minnie!" He complained.

Felix on the other hand, felt disgusted from the move SeungMin pulled and that irritating voice he's doing. He badly wanna push that adam's apple of his down his throat and got choke on it.

"Aweeee, just let him be, Seungmin-ie. I don't want to get beaten up by Chan because I scolded Jeongin". HyunJin smirked and started running away when Chan chased his ass around.

"Come here, HyunJin. I just want to have a word with you". Chan spoke, still running after HyunJin who's trying to escape from such death.

"No way, Hyung! Jeongin!!! Can you make Chan stop??- AHH!" HyunJin was surprised when Chan held him on his neck using his muscular forearms, slightly choking HyunJin. "Ahhhh HELP GUYS!!" HyunJin jokingly act like he's lacking out of oxygen and the other guys just laughed at him.

"Hyung, come on. Let go of HyunJin hyung and let's get out of here. My stomach is growling". Jeongin spoke and that automatically was followed by Chan. HyunJin automatically freed himself from that tight grasp of Chan and laughing out loud.

"JeongIn card always works" HyunJin smirked to himself as they all continued walking out of the booth but was greeted by a last jump scare before they finally get themselves out of the place.

Felix then looked at the hot taller in front of him. HyunJin looked so handsome while laughing along with the others. Felix felt his lips tugged up in a slight smile but that smile was quickly fade when SeungMin clasped their arms together again. Felix even frowned when HyunJin just let the guy beside him do whatever he wants. And so for revenge, he went beside ChangBin and tangled their arms as well.

"Hyung, are you hungry? You want ice cream?" Felix spoke in sweet tone that caught Hyunjins' attention.

"Ice cream would be lovely, especially if it's your treat". ChangBin smirked and the two guys laughed. HyunJin clenched his fist.

"Of course. Come on, there's an ice cream store right there". Felix pointed the said store and they went inside it.

"Good evening, sir. What is your order?" The man spoke, greeting the two with a smile.

"Strawberry cheesecake". Felix answered.

"The same". ChangBin spoke and the man swiftly worked and grabbed large size of cones and scooped the mention flavors on each cones, three layers.