69

The two were laying peacefully on the bed, bodies are tangled tight onto each other with Felix listening casually on Hyunjins' calm rhythm of his heartbeat. The youngers' ear's leaning directly on Hyunjins' chest, the beautiful thumping sounds from the elder are making him doze off.

HyunJin has his hands scratching softly on Felixs' hair, playing with them as he sigh for a few times. Recalling how Felix got scared for his life thinking about confessing their real relationship to the school. He don't see anything bad in it but.......Felix seems to be hiding something in him that made him so guard up about exposing their friendship. He would be lying if he said he's not dying to know what that thing Felix is hiding but of course, he respects Felixs' boundaries and that's the least thing he could ever give to Felix as his friend.

Knowing how secretive Felix is as a person, it doesn't shake HyunJin that much. Before. But things had turned upside down now and everything, every detail, every single bit of information about Felix, he badly wanna educate himself and learn every scale of it. As a person who sees Felix as the most precious being and the one that gives meaning to his life, HyunJin will melt Felixs' hard gravestone and dug up YongBok again. The free, joyful, not secretive YongBok.

The two just kept their mouths shut and covered their room in full silence, until Felix got the courage to speak up.

"I think you deserve to know this". Felix muttered, voice are soft yet deep, tantalizing HyunJin.

"Hmm? What? Deserve what?" The elder was dumbfounded for the sudden drop of words from Felix.

Felix bit his lips.

Wait.....is this the right decision? Am I doing this right? Or I'm just getting into the moment? Maybe I just felt bad for snapping on HyunJin at the car earlier? Or i am actually genuine about telling him one of my biggest secret?

But damn it, HyunJin is my special friend and he deserve to know something about me. It shouldn't be only me, knowing everything about HyunJin. I should atleast, piece by piece, gives slice of information of my life to HyunJin.

Felix once more took a deep breath before he started opening his mouth and speak. "When I was sent back to Australia, my guardians enrolled me in this most well known school in Sydney after i recovered a bit from my parents' death. I easily got in to that school, thanks for my aunties' wealth." Felix chuckled a bit, HyunJin joining after. "Even though the school only accepts students that has maintained high grades and doesn't fail not a single bit. I mean, I'm confident passing my years studying in that school. I'm a master genius, after all".

"Aigoo, so full of yourself, huh?" HyunJin flicked Felixs' forehead playfully. The aussie reacted dramatically.

"OW! Anyways, back to my story. So yeah, what was i am saying?"

"That you're a big dumb truck". HyunJin smirked.

"That's not what I said, asshole. So yeah, going back. I was and still am, a master genius. And my guardians had a deep relief on putting me in that school without worrying on spending their money onto me. And so getting into that school was just easy sailing for me. At first of course as a transferee, it was a hella awkward moment. Everything felt new to me. I felt like......I couldn't talk with my classmates despite of being fluent in English. Nobody approached me at the first day. I don't know, maybe because I'm asian? (A/N: #StopAsianHate) But maybe because they thought I don't speak English. You know? Typical stereotype for Asian people. I was pretty fine at the first week but of course, I'm still sad that I'm always lonely whenever i eat lunch, whenever we're on recess and no one's eating along with me. No one's giving me company. I was all alone at the first full month."