10

Warning: Slight mature content ⚠️

Felix wasn't hungry or anything when he get back to their house. He dashed directly to his room. He tossed his bag on the couch and laid on his bed. After a while, he decided to have a shower since he felt so sticky all over. He took off all his clothes and went to his bathroom. (Yeah, he has his own bathroom at his room.) He first tapped the cold then the warm and he began sliding inside the sprinkling drops of water. He let out a sigh of relief and relaxation. He grabbed his shampoo bottle and squirted some on his palms and put it on his hair, brushing his fingers at every roots of his hair, massaging his scalp so soothingly.
He closed his eyes at the relaxing sensation he's feeling.

"I'll stop, only if you admit that my cock is bigger than yours. Come on, say it. It's not that hard to spit out, right? Unless you want to have an experience with this?"

"You could pass me out in another way."

Felixs' eyes went out wide faster than your parcel could deliver.

"WHAT THE HECK, FELIX?! GET THOSE THOUGHTS AWAY FROM YOUR BRAIN!" He scolded himself. But it didn't listen to him.

"You could pass me out in another way."

He's scratching his head hard from frustration.

"AHH!! LEE YONGBOK FELIX! STOP THAT DIRTY THOUGHTS AT THIS VERY MOMENT!"

But thinking about what he said, what does he even meant by that?

Does it really meant at that away? Or other way?

Oh, stop playing Dumb, Felix. We both know you're talking about sex.

Felixs' mouth gasped. He couldn't believe his mind just answered back at him.

'N-no! I d-dont-'

Come on, Felix. Cut that bullshit! We're both genius and we sure as fuck that what you mean by those sentence was him fucking you hard until you get knocked out.

Felix was refusing with all his might. But his mind began to drift away again.

Could HyunJin really make me pass out by fucking me har-

OH MY GOD! DID I JUST THINK ABOUT THAT!?

Before he could answer, his mind quickly gave him a clear picture in his head, answering him back.

"HYUNJIN FUCK! AH! FASTER PLEASE PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING! JUST LET ME CUM!"

"Hmp. No. Call me daddy first then i might give you permission, baby boy".

"OH FUCK DADDY FUCK ME FASTER PLEASE LET ME CUM! I NEED TO CUM SO BAD!"

"Hahahah. You really did call me daddy. I never thought you could be easily fooled when you're getting fucked. But no. I still won't let you cum. But i will fuck you hard instead".

"oh- OH MY G-GOSH! DADDY!! S-SO FULL! I FELL SO F-FULL! I THINK I'MMA PASS OUT DADDY-"

Felixs' eyes went wide in horror. His cheeks are all flushed in deep shade of red, shivers going down to his lower region where his dick is now hard and standing proud embarrassingly. His breath quivered.

What the fuck?

That was only imagination but why was it so intense?

Did i really just think about that!?!

Also, why did him calling me baby boy and me calling him daddy making me feel zoo inside my stomach!? (A/N: JUST LIKE A ZOO~)

THIS IS SO WEIRD! THIS IS SO WRONG!

But his hands couldn't help it as if it has its own mind. He unconsciously stroked his hard cock teasingly slow. He's absorbing all the sensation he's feeling now. He slid his finger on his slit and he moaned quietly. As his hand began to increase its speed, he had to lean his back on the wall, tiltinh his head up and opened his mouth, letting out mantras of groans and moans.

"Shit, this is so wrong". He whimpered.

"But it felt so good, right?" He heard a strange voice. He couldn't keep his eyes wide open but he felt a different hand size pumping his cock in a fast pace.

"OH F-FUCK! SHIT!" Felixs' moans began to grew loud as he snapped his hips, meeting the hand that was pumping his dick.

"It feels good right? Daddys' hands felt so good around your pathetic cock. My big, veiny hands satisfy you so well that you will never jack yourself off again without thinking about Daddys' hands". The guy said with a deep raspy voice and an obvious smirk on his lips can be seen.

"SHIT! HYUNJIN I LIKE YOUR HANDS! IT'S SO BIG AND I LIKE IT! YOUR HAND WRAPS AROUND MY COCK SO WELL" He screamed from pleasure. He can feel his near coming. HyunJin pumped his hand faster now that it make Felix cry in full arousal and oversensitivity.

"Are you cumming? Come on. Cum for daddy. You did so well, baby boy". HyunJin whispered on Felixs' ears hotly. The sultry voice from HyunJin made Felix came a lot, decorating his black tiled walls some white stripes of cum stain. He was spasming all over and his knees got weaker from pleasure. His lower half gave out and his naked butt landed on the wet floor.

After taking lots of deep breaths and coming back to his senses, there he realized that his imagination really went wild because he really thought that there was HyunJin giving him a crazy handjob. It all felt so real. And the fact that it made him cum a lot. It is so scary and it felt so wrong. Maybe his mind is just messing him up real bad.

But yeah, his question on If HyunJin could make him pass out, he think he knows the answer already.

But the last question is....would he really let it happen?

HyunJin is his biggest enemy. He never thought of him as anything. Only enemy. But now.....thinking about Hyunjin could probably make him go hard in his pants.

Felix groaned in frustration.

"Why is this happening to me?? Is this karma? What!? Why did i think of him as a sexy top daddy!? WHY!?!" Felix screamed as he gripped his fist tight that it made his knuckles white.

After this, could he even face his enemy? This is so humiliating.....but feels a little nice at the same time. He never felt that arousal and pleasure ever. Yes he gave himself a handjob before and received some blowjobs from people he met at the parties but they never made him cum like that a lot.

And if you're wondering, yes, he's still virgin actually. When he say that he fucks a lot of people at parties, it actually isn't true. Sure, they make out and some went to oral sex (mostly from boys he met. He always was the one getting blowed 🥳🌬️). He never gets to the end. He doesn't know why too but he really just don't want to give up his virginity down there yet.

And if you're asking if Felix is gay.....i mean...he goes both ways. But he prefer guys more. It's as if your favorite ice cream flavors are chocolate and strawberry but you prefer chocolate more. That explains his sexuality.

---------🌈---------

It's been so long since the steamy chapter so i decided to add again. HAHAHA.
Mygosh, imagination HyunJin sent Felix to the edge.
And i oop-
And if y'all guys and gals and gays are getting impatient at the story, please hold on a little bit more. We're near that part. I promise y'all. Pinky promise from Channie! 🤡