98

~{December 4, 2023. Monday}~

*A week ago before the boys hangout*

"........-Should i buy new trunks? Sunblock? Goggles? Bag? Floaters? Should i buy you some beach clothes as well? Flip flops? Or what about sunglasses? We could buy a pair for us. What color do you want? Blue? Green? Red? Yellow? Red? Have i already said red-"

Felix heard the other line giggled, abrupting his blabbering. "Sunshine, calm down. We still have until Friday for that. Don't overthink too much about the things we'll bring for next week."

The Aussie plopped himself in his bed, cuddling Kkibo. "Sorry. Just got a little excited".

"Well it doesn't sound a little to me."

"How could I not get excited? After all these stressful months because of school, we're finally getting some vacation for ourselves!"

"I know, i know, sunshine. Don't be so dramatic". ChangBin spilled out a laugh once again. Felix then heard three barks from the other line, making him grin in awe.

"Oh, is that Sarang saying hi to me? Tell her I said hello~" Felix sighed, loving to hear the dogs' cute barks as if it was actually talking to him.

"She said she misses you. She wants you in here".

"Aweee, my poor Sarang. Don't worry, I'm free for lat-.." Felix cut himself off when another person was trying to call him as well. He checked the ID of the caller and read that it was his auntie. "..- Uhm, I'll just drop the call for a bit, okay Binnie? Auntie Jinri is calling me".

"Alright sunshine. Love you". ChangBin uttered, giving a smooch to the call.

"Love you as well. Bye bye Binnie, bye Sarang~~~". Felix grinned widely as he heard adorable barks from Sarang before he ended the call. He then answered his aunties' call. "Hi, auntie? What's up?"

"Oh hey, Yongbok. I'm just wondering if you could fetch us here in Incheon International Airport." His auntie said, making Felix widened his eyes.

"Fetch you in where??? Wait... don't tell me you're-"

"Yes, I'm telling you I'm here in Seoul, South Korea with your auntie Yeonji. Now fetch us up." Jinri said in a strict manner but Felix know it's just a joking tone.

But he's still surprised at the.... surprise visit of his aunties.

"Why didn't you tell me you're heading here? I could've prepared the other house for you to stay". Felix said as he stood up from his bed, pulling some clothes from his closet before he swiftly change his pajamas into a new casual ones.

"Well, this ain't a surprise anymore if we told you we're coming in here". The Aussie could just see his auntie rolling her eyes from the phone.

"Alright, whatever. Why don't you just call a cab or something? Why bother me to fetch you up?" The brunette grunted silently, picking up his keys that was hanging on the small hand carved stone near the lamp, heading out of his room and jogged downstairs.

"We haven't came back to Korea for 2 decades now and i have no idea about how things circulates in here anymore. We're more safe with you, YongBok. Just come in here quickly so we could get our asses to rest. You complain a lot." Jinri clicked her tongue, getting irritated already not only because the flight was hella long, but because the sun is extra shiny and hot today at this afternoon time.

"Alright alright. You need to wait for atleast half an hour. ICN is pretty far from where I'm currently living. Just wait for me there. Tell Aunt YeonJi I said hi."