4

It's 6 in the evening and a lot of students have already gone home. Some are still staying with their tutors and some were just new comers. But the enemies are still inside the library. They read their own notes and some books and so on and so forth, memorizing all the important notes.

Felix–of course tired from all the reading and curving his back for hours–he stretched out his spine together with his arms, and as he did, he unintentionally let out a deep groan and that caught Hyunjins' attention. He was flustered when he heard it. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME!? I've heard Felixs' deep voice a lot of time but not as deep as this. Maybe.....m-maybe i was just amazed. Not flustered. Totally not. Never. No. Nu uh.

Felix noticed a faint pink color coating Hyunjins' cheeks. He had no idea why the hell the taller were blushing but then the thought of what he did just now hit him. He didn't know what's got into him but he decided to tease the taller more. So he tried to stretch again and let out a deep moan, not totally lewd, just a satisfied moan. Then he looked at Hyunjins' reaction and he noticed that the tallers' eyes slightly went wide and his hands that were gripping the side of the book began to held it tighter. Felix smirked as he about to tease Hyunjin again. He put his hands on his back and pushed it slightly, making a satisfied yet sexy face from the stretch.

"Shit fuck. Mmhh. That feels good". He said breathlessly. HyunJin then slightly slam his hands on the table, not so loudly that can receive any attention.

"Stop that". HyunJin spoke while gritting his teeth. Of course, Felix acted as if he has no clue.

"Stop what?" He used his innocent facade but he's laughing while rolling his ass on the floor inside now.

"What...What you are d-doing. It's not f-funny". HyunJin stuttered and it put a slight amuse smirk on Felixs' lip.

"What? What am I even doing?" Felix is still keeping his innocent face. Finally, HyunJin looked at the smaller and oh shit not a good idea. WHY THE HELL DOES FELIX LOOKED CUTE WITH THAT INNOCENT FACE HE'S DOING RIGHT NOW!? MY GOD HYUNJIN YOU REALLY NEED SOME HELP NOW.

"Your- your.... your stretching...and groaning thingy. It's not funny." HyunJin said as he looked away from Felix.

"Why would my stretching be funny though? Is it a crime now to stretch?" Felix asked as he started packing all his stuff and put it inside his bag. He stood up from his chair and began walking pass HyunJin.

"Wait! Where the heck are you going?" HyunJin asked. The smaller stopped walking and looked back at HyunJin.

"None of your business. And why do you care all of a sudden? I walked pass you before but you never asked me where am I gotta go." Felix then turned his back again and started walking away from HyunJin.

The asshole was right. Why did i suddenly gave a damn about him now? Sheesh HyunJin, you really need some therapy.

Hyunjin as well grabbed all his things and placed them inside his bag, deciding that's it time to go home already.

---------🌈---------

Felix being a material gwoooorl he is 💅💅

The sexual tension was just.....MYGHOSH I KENNAT!!!!

I know this chap was so short but....i have a gift for some of y'all 📯🦵 people on the next chapter. Enjoyyyy