67

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT ⚠️

Tags/TW: Degradation, humiliation, face slapping, implied angry sex, choking, rimming, fingering, hair yanking, piss play, really rough and I'm not kidding y'all

"Oh come on, Tobey Maguire is the best spiderman and no one can tell me otherwise".

"I object, your honor. Andrew Garfield IS the best". Felix defended, his arms crossed with his brow quirked up.

"What? Tobey is the OG and still far the best spiderman! Have you seen that dance he did from the Spiderman 3? The upside-down kiss? Iconic! And they are all made up by Tobey!" HyunJin snapped his fingers, sassily.

"But Andrew has much more sense of humor and much handsome, literally speaking". Felix pulled out a smirk.

"What a biased.....you probably have a crush on that Andrew, haven't you?"

"I have."

The answer made Hyunjins' eyes widened. He may or may not felt jealous at that..........nahhhh he's more handsome than that Andrew, whoever he is, he doesn't need to feel jealous and shit over that man. Right???

"Oh hoho, so that's why you're so into Andrew and very biased. So what? Is he now your dream guy or something?" HyunJin tried to hid the eye roll the best he could but of course, he failed. Felix prominently saw it......and was planning to rile up HyunJin even more.

"Yeah. He is, actually. His body size, his height, his humor, his smile, the way he talks and his confidence. And given the note that he was born in 1983 and still be looking so hot like a freaking— URGHH DADDY! so that's a hundred points for Andrew." Felix shut his eyes and daydreamed about the mentioned man.

HyunJin took deep breaths, calming his combusting heart and his scorching jealousy. So.......what if Andrew looks like a daddy? HyunJin is the one who Felix calls daddy in bed.

"You........and your stupid Andrew can go to heck". HyunJin made a little 'hmph' at the end with his arms folded, feet stomping away from Felix.......and the boys.

"I can't believe they're fighting over Spiderman actors. They're all just the same, for fuck's sake. They all shoot out webs-"

"Tobey was bitten by a spider that made him shoot out webs. Andrew and Tom made themselves their own web shooters". Felix halted ChangBin off, correcting him with factual information.

".....-yeah. And also they all have the same MJ's-"

"Andrews' love interest is Gwen, not MJ". Felix corrected ChangBin once more.

"....-okay. Thanks for that wonderful info, Felix. Really appreciated. But my point here is, why do you need to fight over two actors? They're just actors, doing their jobs really good-"

"HyunJin just couldn't accept that my claim was correct". Felix tilted his head, amused.

"I searched on Google on who's the best Spiderman actor and the result says it's Tom Holland so both of you were wrong". SeungMin answered while giggling at the end. The boys laughing along at SeungMin.

"Did i fucking ask for your fucking opinion?" Felix spoke in his head while lowkey giving an eye roll on SeungMin. His answer wasn't necessary in this topic, Gosh!

"God, i thought you two made up already? Why the hell are you fighting again?" Minho asked with his hands wrapped around his boyfriend that is sitting on top of him.

"Well.... that's what we're used to. Despite of us being finally friends, bickering will never left us entire being. That's part of my and Hyunjins' nature". The Aussie blonde just chuckled and sat himself beside ChangBin, leaning his head on the elders' shoulder.