75

When HyunJin got to his classroom, he was immediately greeted by the puppy looking man and hugged him tightly, making him flinch.

"Hey, HyunJin-ie~" The younger sing-songed, parting himself from HyunJin who's looking at him surprised as fuck but he still managed to replace it with a smile since SeungMin might thought that he hated his hug.

"Oh, hi SeungMin-ie, what's with the tight hug in the morning?" HyunJin snickered, placing his bag beside him as he put his ass down on his seat, SeungMin sitting beside him.

"Well, i told you I will let you fall for me. And I'm taking the job seriously". SeungMin released a small giggle and started rummaging on his bag. "Have you eaten breakfast yet?"

"I have ate with Ch-.."

Stupid, if you tell SeungMin you ate with Chan, SeungMin will know that you're living with him!

".....-I haven't ate something yet". HyunJin cleared his throat and shifted his position in his seat, finding how awkward his dodging of reason.

SeungMin nodded cutely then put something in front of HyunJin, arms stretched out with a blue bento box slightly shoved onto his chest. "That's perfect! Cause I made you something to eat!"

HyunJin took a good look of the object in front of him and his heart squeezed a bit.

Why do I still remember Felixs' pink bento box? That is fucking no near close to color blue bento SeungMin is giving to me. The design and outlines are even far from what Felix have. Stop thinking about it and appreciate SeungMins' offer to you!

The elder of the two pulled out a smile in his face and gladly accepted the homemade dish SeungMin created. "Thanks, SeungMin-ie." He then opened the lid of the box and......

Is the world fucking playing with me?

SeungMin cooked him.......hotdog, and bacon...

With rice..

"I......err.....not that much of a cook but....i did my very best to cook for you. I-i uh.....i hope you'll like it". SeungMin scratched his neck from flustering. HyunJin was still absorbing the coincidences but after he moved on from it quite a bit, he ruffled SeungMins' hair and pat his cheek.

"Don't worry. This is so much appreciated. Thank you, SeungMin-ie". HyunJin then picked up the fork and pierced a little piece of hotdog, bringing it to his mouth and chewed the processed meat to his mouth.

.......not even close to what Felix cooks for him. Not close to his favorite product.

SeungMin went anxious when he noticed HyunJin went into bland serious reaction, making him think that HyunJin definitely did not liked the taste of his cooking.

"I-It taste bad, isn't it?"

HyunJin was pulled out of his inner thoughts as he sensed the youngers' uneasiness and heard him rambling words to himself, spitting self deprecations.

"N-No, it's delicious. It's not bad. I just......i just suddenly thought of something else. You don't have to worry. I really appreciate your cooking". His hands went to SeungMins' hand and pulled it away from the youngers' mouth as SeungMin started harshly nibbling on the tip of his fingers, close to almost making it bleed.

"Really?" The younger looked so absolutely like a lost, fragile, vulnerable puppy and HyunJin can't deal on making SeungMin feel bad even more.

"Really!" HyunJin pierced one more on bacon and hotdog and put it in his mouth, chewing it ang made a loud hum sound in the end, saying that he really loved the taste of the foods. "See?? It's so delicious! Stop worrying now, okay?