44

SeungMin was tapping his fingers on the table while waiting for their order to arrive. He want to start a conversation with the older but he seems like so out of it.

"Uhm, Hyunjin?" SeungMin tried to call out the other but he's still looking at the void.

"HyunJin?"

Seungmin then tried to shake HyunJins' shoulder.

"Earth to HyunJin? Hello?" SeungMin shook his shoulders harder and that get HyunJin back to the real world.

"H-huh? What? What is it? Oh gosh I'm so sorry I wasn't-"

"Hey hey (A/N: HEYHEY, MY FAVE CHARACTER IN DISNEY EVER), it's okay. It's alright. You just.....you were just zoning out a bit. Is there a problem? I thought you're supposed to go to Chan this day? What made you change your mind?" SeungMin asked worryingly as he rubbed HyunJins' shoulders, comforting him a bit.

"No, i actually went to his. We just had a slight......uhm, quarrel? It's not that much but I just......need some air and maybe, need some friend?" HyunJin looked at SeungMin and saw the other just nod his head.

"I understand. Hope you two will make up in no time. And don't worry, I'm always here whenever you want someone to talk to. I'll try my best to comfort you as I can". SeungMin gave him a sweet, comforting smile and HyunJin was just thankful at the younger.

He just need something to divert his attention away. He can't go to Felix because he's the reason why him and Chan got into a slight heat conversation.

"You aren't gonna ask me why me and Chan fought?" HyunJin asked.

"That's none of my business. That's yours and Chan to handle. But if you want to share it with me, I'm all ears".

HyunJin shook his head no, means he doesn't want to tell the other what he's feeling now because it will surely involve Felix and he doesn't want to leak their secret. He knows Felix will get mad or scare if that will ever happen so he tried to be careful as well on what he will say to other people.

"Okay, i understand. Whatever that is, i hope you two will fix it." SeungMin held the top of Hyunjins' hands that are placed on the table. HyunJin tried to feel if he could ever feel some spark or something butterflies from SeungMins' touch..........but none. It's comforting, yes, but not the same feeling whenever Felix is hol-

Felix again....

You'll just gonna put yourself at risk if you continue thinking about him..

"Jin, you're spacing out again. Our order has arrived." Seungmin waved his hands in front of Hyunjins' face.

"Oh s-sorry. I'm..ugh. I don't want to be a bore but i-"

"It's alright, HyunJin. Just eat. Besides, I'm the one who invited you here in the first place. Don't feel guilty or anything".

HyunJin just forced out a smile as he took the utensils placed neatly beside the tray and started feasting the dish served. He didn't order a lot since he still feel full from Chans' dish but he'll feel bad if he won't eat with SeungMin.

"Oh right, i just want to ask. Aren't we guys supposed to hang out at the park last week? Why was it postponed?" SeungMin asked while stuffing a tteokbeokki in his mouth.

"Oh..... I'm not sure as well. Maybe they forgot."

Seungmin let out a pout. "I was actually looking forward to it. I thought we could have a lot of fun if we went to the park".

"We could still do, you know? Chan....would absolutely love hanging out with the kids. Go tell him." HyunJin said then he chewed the meat and savoured the taste. Not as delicious as Chan's but.....still tasty.