76

HyunJin didn't attend class for this day was practicing all day long instead, damping and showering himself with his sweat as he used all his time to drill the choreography down his brain and system, making sure not to commit any mistakes in his choreography for laters' performance. He's been locked up in his room for the half of the day and will only come out to get himself water and something to eat.

"Hey, HyunJin. It's 4:39 now, you need to shower." Chan notified the soaking in sweat HyunJin as he saw him getting energy drink from the fridge.

"Okay, Chan. Thanks. Will just finish these first". HyunJin answered and swiftly munched all the food that has pretty much high sugar content so he will keep energized for hours. After eating, he head straight to the bathroom and washed his sweaty ass body, enjoying the time of his life under the droplets of pouring calm water. Even inside the shower, he's still fucking practicing the choreo, never letting it slip out from his memory. (A/N: me whenever there's a performance task 😩)

After getting himself out the shower, he wrapped the towel around his hips and shamelessly walked around the halls without anything on other than the piece of towel, startling the life out of Chan.

"Jesus Christ, HyunJin! Put some Goddamn clothes on, will yah!?" Chan covered his eyes and walked away from HyunJin, heading straight to wherever HyunJin is not, making HyunJin laugh out loud. He went to his room and pulled out his special costume just for this special day. He just bought it yesterday, thanks to Chans' for lending his credit card.

(Just think that HyunJin wears the same article of clothing and accessories he wore in that Play with Fire cover)

HyunJin was looking at himself all over, from head to toe

HyunJin was looking at himself all over, from head to toe. One word is just running in his head. And that is Magnificent. He was surprised when he saw his hair. It really grew a few centimeters. Hot. He smirked to himself. He fixed his hair and make up a few times until he finally feel that he's fucking good to go and he can already get that trophy even just without performing. He walked out of the room, only to see Chan waiting for him outside the door and the elder just malfunctioned as he saw Hyunjins' outfit.