25

"Thanks, HyunJin. I had fun night tonight." Chan said as he walked along HyunJin to the door entrance.

"Same, Chan. It's also fun beating you on Mario kart". HyunJin laughed at the end.

"Tss. You're just a big time pro at that. Bet you couldn't beat me at cooking". Chan then smirked as he leaned on the side of the door.

"Yeah yeah. Enough of it already HAHAHA. Thanks again, Chan. Let's hang out again". HyunJin raised his fist.

"Sure, Mr. Hwang". Chan teased as he raised his fist as well, bumping it along Hyunjins'.

"Stop calling me that, would you?" HyunJin said while giving a 'disgusted' look.

"I won't. I'm gonna call you whatever I want. That's my love language for you".

Both guys just chuckled and HyunJin shook his head.

"Oh, before I forget, i wanna thank you again". HyunJin said as he tapped Chans' shoulder.

"For what?"

"For the breakfast. It was really good. Thanks a lot, Channie Hyung". HyunJin teased at the end. But Chans' face was puzzled.

"Wait, what breakfast?" Chan cocked his eyebrow.

"The breakfast! The one you cooked for me?"

Chan raised his thumb to gesture and point his back. "I just cooked for you like 3 hours ago. That's it." Chan crossed his arms. Hyunjins' face is puzzled as well.

"Wait, it wasn't from you? The bacon? And hotdog? With rice in it?" HyunJin asked again, hoping that maybe Chan will remember it.

"Uhmm...i really didn't. I WAS actually but i had no any much time to cook since I got to woke up late. So i just decided to cook for you a dinner and luckily, you also asked to have a dinner with me". Chan explained.

"Well...if it wasn't from you, then who was it from?" HyunJin asked.

"Aren't you used to it? Probably one of your secret admirers who got a big fat crush on you". Chan smirked. But for HyunJin, that answer wasn't enough.

"No. I don't think it is. 'Cause the only person who really knows that i wasn't eating healthy was you, right?" HyunJin pointed his finger to Chan.

"Well, some of your fangirls might be doing some researching about you. Don't think about it too much, dude. Just appreciate the meal, y'know?" Chan giggled at the end. HyunJin just nodded along. "So, want me to give you a ride or you'll gonna walk alone again?"

HyunJin waved his hand no. "It's alright. I can handle myself".

"But it's pretty dark outside. And it's-" Chan looked at his wristwatch. "-9:30 pm. Coming along with me is much safer, you know?" Chan gave a worried expression to the taller.

"I get that you care about me but I'm fine. And what's the use of going to gym if i couldn't use my strength on something?" HyunJin jokingly flexed his arms and shoulders on Chan, the latter just laughed.

"Okay okay, big arms you can go now. Just make sure to be safe while you're on your way home. Take care, dude". Chan then once again went for a bro hug.

"I will. Don't worry. Thanks again a lot. See yah around". HyunJin replied as he let go from the hug and started walking. He doesn't worry about walking alone since he's used to it already, and all those times, he was never harassed by someone since he knew how to do self defense. Nobody messes up with this big guy, well except for Felix.

As HyunJin was walking, whistling along to some song, he noticed a short blonde guy and a tall guy wearing nothing on top. He squinted his eyes to the two guys and saw that the taller was holding the shorters' arms. The blonde looked very uncomfortable and at the verge of crying. HyunJin couldn't stand just watching it from a far and not giving a help to the shorter.