Chapter 85: The Beautiful Girl Who Wants Naruto

A/N - Hey guys! I'm here with another chapter! I really hope you all enjoy! Please remember to leave some comments and vote and enjoy ❤️

🌹🌹🌹

Chapter 85: The Beautiful Girl Who Wants Naruto

Long, black hair. Piercing blue eyes. Toned and fit. Big bust and a equally huge bottom. Small, cute nose. Luscious full lips. A beautiful smile.

Nia instantly recognized a young woman whom Naruto just met to be beautiful. Their group had decided to stop at a small village to gather some materials and food.

"Naruto Uzumaki, huh?" This seemingly perfect woman tilted her head; even that was with grace.

"Yeah... that's the name!" The blond grinned.

"Well then... aren't you a cute one," The young woman smirked.

"WHA?!" Naruto blushed.

Nia furrowed her brow.

"Nice to meet ya. The names Misame Maiyumi, meaning "beauty", catch my drift?" The young woman, no more than eighteen, handed a white cherry blossom flower to Naruto.

"Um, no," Nia took the flower instead.

"Woah! Sassy, aren't ya?" Misame joked.

"Aha," Nia faked a laugh. "Let's try not giving my boyfriend a flower... or anything else for that matter."

"Wooow, you're his girlfriend?!" Misame pointed at the girl.

"His future wife actually," Nia replied.

"My word," Misame cupped her chin and looked at Naruto then smiled. "For someone so handsome, you sure do have a hideous, fat girlfriend."

Immediately, Naruto and Nia took offense to that.

"WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT MY BEAUTIFUL NIA?!" Naruto hollered.

"I said what I said. You heard me," Misame laughed.

"And I'm bout to do what I'm about to do, thottie!" Nia reached forward and grabbed a handful of Misame's hair.

"GYAH! NIA, NO!" Naruto got between the girls. "YOU'RE PREGNANT!"

"UH!" Misame struggled to get herself free from the girl. "LET GO!"

"You over here thinking you gonna link up with my boyfriend?! The only thing you gonna link up with is this fist!" Nia still tried to attack the other girl.

Naruto summoned a clone and separated the two.

"Enough!" Him and the clone yelled.

The original held Nia close to him.

"Seriously, you guys! That's enough out of you tw- MMPH!"

Nia had turned his head with her hands and planted a fierce kiss to his lips, leaning him downward. Naruto's arms went flying and his face became red with just how passionate his girlfriend was making out with him, tongue included.

A few seconds later, Nia released him and made a arrogant smirk at Misame while Naruto became dizzy, a squirmy smile on his face as hearts danced above his head.

Quickly, Misame grabbed clone Naruto's face and attempted to lock lips with it, but instantly, Nia threw a sandal at Misame's face.

"Keep trying me! I swear I'll rearrange that pretty little face of yours!" Nia threatened.

"Damn you! Throwing that sandal at me!" Misame barked.

"It's what you get! Can't you see I'm pregnant with his babies?!"