*NEW STORY* Darkness In You: Menma Uzumaki RTN

Yes guys, my crazy imagination has gotten the best of me once again and I have once more created a new story based off Road To Ninja.

I've always wanted to write something incredibly dark. Something incredibly depressing. If you don't already know, I am a SUCKER for tragic love stories and I've been wanting to write one for the longest.

So... I decided that creating this new story would allow me to do that. It's set in a alternate timeline: Road To Ninja.

Okay so this is gonna be an AU where Nia never leaves to the cloud, Naruto's parents are alive, and the two grow up together and in the process becoming best friends. Nia will still be in love with Naruto of that universe and Naruto (menma) will have had entered a relationship with her and Nia eventually becomes pregnant.

HOWEVER, during that pregnancy, she ends up being killed, and her death becomes one of the reasons menma goes evil like in RTN. And what I mean evil... I mean... he falls to the darkness hard.

It's gonna be a very sad yet suspenseful story and it will eventually tie in with the events of RTN movie most likely. Here is the summary:

In a dark alternate timeline, after having slaughtered a pregnant Nia Umino in cold blood, Obito Uchiha corrupts Menma Uzumaki into a life of violence, crime, and hatred after had taken advantage of the ninja with his immense grief and sorrow

In a dark alternate timeline, after having slaughtered a pregnant Nia Umino in cold blood, Obito Uchiha corrupts Menma Uzumaki into a life of violence, crime, and hatred after had taken advantage of the ninja with his immense grief and sorrow. With the promise of resurrecting the girl if he did his evil bidding, Menma goes rogue from the Leaf, leaving his friends and family behind.

Willing to follow orders by any means necessary, Driven with madness and despair, Menma quickly plunges into darkness as this one burning desire slowly eats away at him. He'll kill anyone, destroy an entire nation, and steal whatever he has to in order to get what he so much longs for again.

Can anyone restore him back to his original self before it's too late, or will... everything he used to love and protect... crumble beneath his feet?

Oof, sounds pretty dark, huh? Yeah, this story will be really messed up. Anyway, if you guys aren't following me, you're missing out cause I will be announcing things on my message boards and some of you don't even know anything until I have to make a update such as this.

Anyway, please share your thoughts in my new story and place it in your libraries so you'll be alerted every time a new chapter is posted. Have a great day ❤️