Chapter 29: The Choice-Pregnanancy or Death?

A/N - HI GUUUUYS! I haven't updated in a FAT MINUTE BUT HERE I AM! I posted in my other account if y'all would be so good as to check that out  and give it a vote lol to help get it noticed ❤️

Please consider commenting and voting and enjoy

🌹🌹🌹

Chapter 29: The Choice—Pregnanancy or Death?

The soft sound of snoozing filled the ears of Naruto as he was left awake in the tiny squared room with moonlight barely glimpsing through the window as he still was under restraints.

His eyelids were heavy, but he refused to allow them to shut him down. For hours, he fought the urge to sleep. It didn't matter to him that the whites of his eyes were red or that his body was begging to refresh itself

Nia could be found any moment. What would happen if he were to fall asleep now when he was most needed and failed to rescue her because he would be so out of it? Although, the same could be said for the action he was taking right now; He was exhausted.

It seemed like a lost cause for that of himself, but if he'd be in such a deep sleep that if someone were to wake him up, it would be next to impossible.

All he could do was wiggle or try to be as annoying as possible in the hopes that someone would get tired of him and let him loose. Kakashi slept through it all with earbuds to block out the noise while everyone else slept peacefully in an entirely other room. With no new tricks, Naruto stared at the wall.

~FLASHBACK~

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry," Nia was rubbing ointment on the genin's back as he winced at her touch. "It must hurt pretty badly, huh?"

"S-Sorta, but don't worry about it. They're just scratches, they'll heal."

"What about the hickeys though? I was too rough with you... I didn't mean to leave marks on you, honey..."

"Don't feel so bad about it, Nia. You were just trying to deal with that jealousy you were feeling earlier, right?"

"Yeah... my anxiety was acting up and I let out my stress by incidentally holding onto your back too tightly with my nails scraping against it and sucking too hard on your neck. You know I prefer being more gentle with your skin... I feel really bad for letting my emotions get out of hand when we did it. Next time, maybe we should allow myself to calm down first before doing it cause I don't wanna accidentally hurt you again due to being stressed."

"And what about those kiss marks? Why'd you leave them all over me? The whole village was laughing at me and the guys even saw it on my dick and stuff. Damn..."

Nia's face went red.

"Kyaaaa! I didn't know you'd leave for the bathhouse after our cuddle. I literally went into the bathroom to start us a shower, but when I came back, you were gone and I had no idea where you went. I'm so sorry that you got laughed at. I didn't expect you to leave the apartment Naruto, otherwise I woulda reminded you to wash yourself here first."

"But why'd you leave kiss marks on my body in the first place? One of the guys said they think it's cause you don't trust me to tell other girls to back off."

"Huh? No, that's not it at all. Naruto, haven't you noticed I've been wearing lipstick when we do it lately and how every time we finish, I kiss you everywhere? I leave kiss marks on you cause it's sort of a newfound kink of mine, I guess. I like seeing it on your skin," The girl was embarrassed to say. "I just learned recently that it looks hot to me, but like I said before, I never intended to have you walk outside with that on you."