Chapter 38: Free

A/N - I HAVE AN ORIGINAL STORY CALLED: Dare To Be Different!
My account is: TheQueen923 (please follow)
It's a secret fanfiction of this book, just set in a high school setting. Think of it as Konoha High edition. Please make sure to follow and hit the vote button when you read the chàpters. I update every Wednesday and Saturday

🌹🌹🌹

Chapter 38: Free

"Nia, you okay?" Naruto questioned as the two still sat down within the cell.

"I don't know," The girl answered, resting her head on his shoulder.

"I already told you that you're safe, ya know?" The blonde comforted her.

"Yeah, I know... I just need a hug right now."

With that, Naruto gave her one.

"This is really stressful, but I promise we'll be back home sooner than you know it."

"Throw them in," The cell suddenly opened as Naruto and Nia witnessed Kiba and Hinata along with Akamaru being placed in.

"What the?" The blonde reacted. "Aren't you guys supposed to be waiting outside?"

"They snuck their way in here..." One of the guards informed the two.

"And we spotted them, so their doing time in that cell with you two," The other guard added.

"Of course Kiba would find a way in here, but you Hinata? What're you doing sneaking around with that guy and Akamaru?"

"U-Um..."

"Well whatever the case, you're all going to be set free," Kakashi suddenly appeared with Shikamaru.

"What? Really?" Naruto stood up as the Raikage approached the cell.

"There was a misunderstanding, so you're all free to leave," He told the young adults.

With that, they all came out of the cell as Nia quickly locked arms with the blonde, slightly afraid of the Cloud's kage.

"You were under the Akatsuki's control and thus will not be punished for your actions, Nia," He would then speak to the kunoichi.

"Thank you, Lord Raikage," She gave a small bow. "I apologise for any misdeeds I caused."

"C'mon sweetie," The genin took her wrist and ran elsewhere. "We're getting out of here."

"Naruto, wait," Nia said but was dragged away anyway.

When they left, Kiba, Akamaru, and Hinata followed behind, leaving Kakashi and Shikamaru behind.

"Im surprised he didn't ask about Sasuke," Shikamaru pointed out.

Kakashi replied, "He's just extremely worried for Nia. Trust me, he'll come around to asking about Sasuke when he's calmed down over the situation with Nia."

"What Sasuke has done is unforgivable. You two know that..." Raikage stated. "I want him executed as soon as possible."

Outside, Naruto met up with the others.

"Oh thank goodness you're okay," They would all approach the Nia as she remained bewildered about everything.

Meanwhile, Yamato frowned at Kiba as he walked behind the couple with Hinata.

"Sneaking behind my back?" He made a face that frightened the two.

"We were just worried about them, all right?" Kiba excused he and Hinata.

"We got Nia, so let's get moving," Naruto exclaimed, holding Nia's hand and moving forward.

"It's so late out right now though," Ino spoke. "We should try staying at an inn here till morning."