Chapter 92: Naruto Confronts Hinata?

A/N - Hey guys! Sorry for long wait but I'm here! Thanks to everyone who sent me the videos of their opinions of NaruNia vs NaruSaku vs NaruHina and who they thought should be endgame couple.

If any of you would still like to make a video of your opinion on the ships in regards to this fanfic then please comment down below or message me for details. All I gotta say is that you DON'T HAVE TO SHOW YOUR FACE and it can be as long as you want it to be, just as long as you make your point across.

Also know that your video can IMPACT WHICH COUPLE ENDS UP TOGETHER BY END OF SERIES!

Please remember to leave some comments and vote and enjoy! ❤️

🌹🌹🌹

Chapter 92: Naruto Confronts Hinata?

"Hinata should be the one with Naruto! She's pretty!"

Nia remembered old words from Kiba as she stared at herself in the mirror. Small eyes, a wide nose, and flawed skin was staring back at her. She thought about how Hinata had vibrant big eyes, a small nose, and perfect skin. Nia felt a deep wound in her heart as she realized she was facially the exact opposite of Hinata.

"Hinata is so petite, slender, and fit — Naruto needs to be with a girl like that!"

Nia stood and took a look at her body. Tall, overweight, and a lack of curves full of stretch marks stared back at her. She always figured that maybe her large breasts would help to attract men, but it did nothing for her. They seemed to be more enticed by a large bottom, which she didn't have. Nia swallowed a lump in her throat as she was the exact opposite of Hinata in terms of figure.

"Hinata has such long, pretty, silky hair! I'm sure Naruto would love to run his fingers smoothly through them."

Nia touched her hair. Brittle, nappy, damaged, never seems to grow... she always hated her hair. Nothing about it screamed beautiful to her. When she took out her buns, her hair never fell gracefully to her shoulders like how other womens' did. When she raked her fingers through them, they'd always get stuck, never gliding seamlessly through the strands. Tears brimmed Nia's eyelashes. She was the exact opposite of Hinata in terms of hair also.

She was her exact opposite in every way, shape, and form. Yet Hinata... she was the girl everyone sweared up and down that Naruto should be with... not someone... like her.

God, I'm just so imperfect, She thought. I'm literally the definition of it.

The more she compared herself to another girl, the more tears would run down her face.

Of course everyone thinks she deserves him... She's considered beautiful! I can't ever hope to compete with pretty, fit women like her after all — it's impossible.

A knock came at the door.

"Sweetie, it's me. Please open the door," Nia heard Naruto from the other side.

"No, why should I?!" She hollered.

"Sweetheart please. Please just let me talk to you."

"I don't wanna talk to you right now."

"Beautiful..." Naruto whined.

"No, Uzumaki."

"Sweetie, just give me five minutes."

Nia frowned.

"I beg you!" Naruto pleaded.

Nia stood up and slowly strolled to the door. She hesitantly grabbed the knob and opened the door. When she did, Naruto immediately embraced her.