Chapter 43: Night of Embrace 🍋

A/N - Hi guys! New lemon chapter! It's not really intense like my other ones, but it's something! Please remember to comment and vote and enjoy reading ❤️

🌹🌹🌹

Chapter 43: Night of Embrace 🍋

"I really don't wanna have to leave you," Naruto embraced Nia as the two were in a single room at an inn in a small village the group had managed to find and stay at for the night. "You're still sort of in a dangerous position right now."

"Naruto, you really worry a lot about me, huh?" Nia replied, glancing upward at him.

"Yeah, I do... I can't help myself."

"I'm sorry that I make you feel such a way. I know that if I were stronger and more able, you wouldn't have to worry about me so much."

"That's not what it is... It doesn't matter how strong you are. I'll just be worried about you no matter what. Even just the smallest cut on you upsets me."

"Yeah, but if I were stronger... If I were more on you guys' level then... then maybe it would help to relieve you of your worries... even if it's just the tiniest bit!"

"Haaa," The genin sighed and kept her to his chest. "Nia, don't even worry about it."

"But Naruto-"

The blonde cupped her chin.

"Let's just focus on this..." He then leaned in and brushed his lips against the girl's.

Slowly, Nia's eyes closed as she welcomed his affection.

"Mmm..." Naruto then trailed light kisses along her smooth shoulder. Gently, he tugged at the rim of her shirt. The kunoichi, noticed her boyfriend's behavior, blushed.

"Can we...?" He whispered in her ears.

Although the room was dark, the pale moonlight shone through the curtains; her face glowed.

The flushed maiden moved her hands to touch his grinning face. Slowly, she moved her fingers along his tender cheeks as the boy leaned into her touch and closed his eyes once more.

With a bit of hesitation, she inched her face closer and felt his warm steady breath on her face. Somehow, the constant pace of his breath calmed her fluttering heart. And so finally, she filled the gap between their lips.

The kiss was light again. A mere brushed of lips. But it was enough so that Naruto could get the message. So Naruto did what he's famous for, smile his perfect smile that melts the heart of his fair maiden.

With one hand around her waist and the other behind her back, he pulled her closer to him. Their chest touching, he let his hand slipped under her shirt, taking the time to savor the wonderful feeling. Tonight, there was no rush.

And so he leaned down and kissed her full on the lips. Let his lips massaged her tender ones; tasted her.

Reaching her bra clasp, he unhooked them with ease and let his other hand pull it out from her sleeves. Breaking the kiss, he examined the fabric and smirked. "Orange laces, huh?"

"Don't just take my stuff..." Was all the girl managed to mumble and snatched her private belonging from his hands.

Naruto chuckled and rested his chin on her head. Their body seemed to fit to each other perfectly. Her curves closely pressed onto his lean body. Naruto liked that feeling. But soon, the sensation became not quite enough for him. His under rapidly boiled.