Chapter 94: Seven Months

A/N - Hey guys! Sorry that I'm updating in the afternoon. I tried to hurry up and finish this chapter! Please remember to leave some comments and vote and enjoy ❤️

🌹🌹🌹

Chapter 94: Seven Months

"Yes, baby... keep rubbing there," Nia was resting on her side, with a pillow supporting her belly as Naruto was rubbing her back.

"Sweetie, how bad is it today?" The blond questioned.

"It hurts, baby."

"Oh sweet Nia."

"Baby, I'm scared..."

"Why, beautiful?"

"Because I was talking to Sakura today and she said that when I give birth, there's a possibility that my vagina will rip."

"What?!" Naruto gasped.

"Yeah..." Tears were in Nia's eyes.

"Sweetheart... don't let that frighten you. Even if it does happen, just know you're gonna be okay, ya know?"

"But Naruto-"

"I know, beautiful. I know it's terrifying, but you have to do what you must in order to bring our little girls in the world."

"That's easy for you to say. You don't have to be in pain."

"Oh sweetie..."

"Naruto, if the babies are too painful for me to push out, I'm never having babies again. I'm gonna get my tubes tied," Nia told the blond.

"WHAT?!" Naruto freaked out. "ABSOLUTELY NOT, NIA!"

"Oh baby..."

"We are gonna have as many babies as possible! We're gonna have a big family!"

"But baby I d-don't wanna be in p-paaaain," Nia started crying.

"OH NIA!" Naruto turned her around, and hugged her. "It's ok! It's ok! You're gonna be fine."

"Oh N-Naruto..."

"I know you're scared, but once our baby girls are born... you won't even think of how much pain you were in. You'll only be ecstatic that our little ones are here, ya know?"

"Y-You promise?"

"I promise, beautiful," Naruto kissed her forehead.

Suddenly, Nia felt her belly make a fist like motion and quickly, she freaked out.

"Baby! I feel something strange!"

"What?! What is it!"

"I don't know, baby! This is the first time I'm feeling it!"

"What does it feel like?!" Naruto questioned.

"It feels like it's making a fist and then gradually, it relaxes... Kya! It did it again!"

"Does it hurt?"

"No... but it feels weird."

"Didn't Granny say something about contractions would start happening to prepare you for birth?" Naruto placed a finger on his chin. "Maybe that's what it is?"

Nia gasped.

"You're right! She did! I bet that's what these are!"

Again, Nia felt something.

"There's so many symptoms I'm experiencing, Uzumaki," she said.

"No kidding. I mean, look at your feet. They look swollen."