Chapter 34: Sasuke vs Bee

A/N: I HAVE AN ORIGINAL STORY CALLED: Dare To Be Different!
My account is: TheQueen923 (please follow)
It's a secret fanfiction of this book, just set in a high school setting. Think of it as Konoha High edition. Please make sure to follow and hit the vote button when you read the chàpters. I update every Wednesday and Saturday
---
Hiii, I decided to give you guys two chapters this week! Sorry if everything isn't 100% accurate. What you read is what you read lol. Please remember to vote and comment and have a great rest of your day ❤️

🌹🌹🌹

Chàpter 34: Sasuke vs Bee

Swords sliced Sasuke's skin everywhere. His Sharingan eyes watched every move carefully but he missed one spot, above him, he was too focus on the swords and he missed the controller of them.

Bee attacked again and this time Sasuke was flung back and he lost his hold on his sword..

"Sasuke! Are you alright?!" Karin shouted.

"What's with those moves?" Suigetsu asked no one in particular. "I can't read through his line of attacks."

Sasuke did hands seals of Chidori as blue electricity formed on his hand.

"Chidori?" Suigetsu said.

Sasuke ran and gripped his sword that was stuck on the ground then struck. Bee used one of the swords and blocked it. Electricity flowed through both swords, Sasuke's eyes widened.

"What! He countered it?" Suigetsu yelled.

Bee smirked with the sword in his mouth and the smirk showed his teeth.

He raised his left hand sword, "Float...float like a butterfly...!" he raised his left leg that was bended and with a sword behind it.

He moved Sasuke's sword with his own and attacked Sasuke with all of his swords. Every sword stabbed Sasuke and he flew back and hit the ground with a thud.

"Eight-tails! Sting like a bee!" he ran towards Sasuke ready for another attack.

Karin froze in fear.

"Sasuke!"

Jugo and Suigetsu ran in front of Sasuke. Karin kneel down beside Sasuke and unbuttoned her sleeve.

Nia still stayed atop a pillar of rock, intently watching everyone's movements. However, something was wrong. She wouldn't do what she was supposed to.

Her body trembled.

"Hm?" Black Zetsu sprouted from behind her.

The girl wouldn't budge even though it was the perfect time for her to ambush the group and attempt to kill them all — especially Sasuke.

"Something is wrong," He observed. "Nia isn't responding to any orders."

Inside her mind, the girl was beginning to become more alert to things.

"Go kill them..." The man who wanted to be referred to as Madara, ordered her.

Nia sat in an empty white room with her back to the wall. Her eyes were still rather dull and lifeless.