Heart In You SEQUEL

Hey guys! So I just posted chapter ONE of my new story: Love In You

Yes! This is a sequel to Heart In You! What's it about?

Here's a summary:

With the births of their twins, Naruto Uzumaki and Nia Umino quickly adapt to being new parents

With the births of their twins, Naruto Uzumaki and Nia Umino quickly adapt to being new parents. Their new lifestyle is filled with much joy, yet many struggles.

All seems to be well, until one day, the earth is in danger in relation to the moon. Naruto and a few others are sent by Kakashi to stop a disaster from happening and though Nia has told Naruto to stay clear of Hinata Hyuga, the byakugan princess is sent on the mission alongside the blond.

With a bad feeling in her gut, Nia demands to be let in on the mission and when she's granted to do so, she witnesses as Hinata grows closer to Naruto... and Naruto seems to grow distant towards Nia.

Why is Naruto being distant? Why was he acting different?  Did Hinata do something? Is Naruto and Nia's family and relationship in jeopardy?

Did Hinata... capture his heart?

Read as Naruto and Nia's love is tested, family is at stake, tears are shed, babies are cared for, and whom Naruto chooses... to spend the rest of his life with.

———

So yep, that's the summary and yep, Hinata is STILL a problem! I think based on the summary, y'all know where I'm headed with the story. In case you don't know, you'll eventually find out.

So yep, if you wanna read the story, chapter one is already posted. Please be sure to read the Author's note.

Please remember to leave some comments and vote on the new story and have a great rest of your day ❤️