NARUTO CONFESSES HIS LOVE FOR NIA!

Yo, so I've come to one conclusion: I SPOIL THE F*CK OUT OF YOU GUYS!

I go beyond and above for you people! I update regularly, I try to make my chapters long, and I be writing embarrassing, cringey lemons for you 😭

But this time, you know what I did for y'all? I met MAILE FLANAGAN! The woman that VOICES NARUTO y'all. SO! I decided to spend $60 dollars out of MY pocket to meet this woman and get her autograph, but you know what else? I COULDN'T leave y'all without doing something SPECIAL for you all!

I FREAKING got her to CONFESS her love to NIA in NARUTO'S VOICE 😭😭😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂

It was SOOOOOO EMBARRASSING TO ASK OMFG BUT I HAD TO DO IT FOR YALL!

There were people behind me and I got LAUGHED AT 😭😭😭😭 BUT I TOOK ONE FOR THE TEAM!

I got her to say: "You're beautiful, Nia. I love you."

And God, just thinking about how everyone laughed at me and made fun of me 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 I wanted to hide somewhere but it was WORTG IT CAUSE I GOT HIM TO SAY HE LOVES NIA BOIIIIII! HA!

Anyway, all I ASK is for you guys to vote and ESPECIALLY COMMENT on my chapters. It doesn't take much to show your reaction to something or for you to show your appreciation cause I really do work hard on them and fight through the cringe and embarrassment of writing certain parts of it for your enjoyment.

It takes a BRAVE soul to do what I just did with asking lol. My voice kinda ruins it but listen carefully lol

Anyway, HERE'S THE VIDEO

LOVE YOU GUYS ❤️

Let me know how this video made you feel. Are you freaking out like me? Are you going crazy for NaruNia? Tell me lol let's talk about this!