Chapter 20: A Daring Deed

A/N - OMG THANK GOD IM DONE WITH THIS CHAP 😂 I feel so bad for taking so long to update this story but here is chapter TWENTY! Sorry guys, just like my Menma chapter, I kept changing this one over and over and no lie, I was literally obsessing over My Hero Academia lol.

Quick update on my list of fave class 1-A characters, Kirishima is now my 3rd favorite and everyone else is pushed back one number behind than originally. In case y'all don't know, I've been shipping him and Bakugou SO DAMN HARD! UGH ❤️❤️❤️ like y'all don't understand, I'm literally in love and obsessed with this pairing! They would be such a beautiful thing to happen lmao.

If any of you ship them too, message me cause I would LOVE to talk about KiriBaku! They are my OTP! NaruHina will have to move to 2nd place now cause this new gay ship gives me LIFE 😂 lemme stop now.

Please consider commenting and voting! Hope you enjoy ❤️

🌹🌹🌹

Chapter 20: A Daring Deed

"So why is it you've decided to visit me?" Lee continually did pushups with his fingertips while his feet were in the air. "I thought you were busy caring for Naruto, were you not?"

"Lord Kazekage and his siblings are speaking with him in private and well, I just used this chance to go buy some things and meet up with some of you," Nia explained as she carried an umbrella to protect her from the rain and stared at the bandage around Lee's thigh and bowed. "I'd still like to apologize for the injury I gave you during the recent battle! I still feel horrible about it! I'm very, very sorry, Lee!"

"Pathetic..." Another voice suddenly came into hearing as Neji made his appearance, walking to his teammate's side and folding his arms.

Lee quickly placed his feet back to the training grounds and straightened his posture.

"Neji..." He was then lightly brushed back when the Hyuga decided to stand in front of the kunoichi with an intimidating look in his eyes.

"You..." He said lowly.

"Um... yes?" Nia was rather uncomfortable about his action. "Is something... the matter?"

"Seeing as you're right here, I'd like to ask you something: Why are you always so soft-hearted in situations such as this? You harming Lee was due to self-defense when he was being controlled to kill you. Why apologize for every little injury you made?"

"Well cause I just feel... it's the right thing to do and cause I feel so bad that I had to injure him in order to escape from his attack. Lee's a very nice person, so-"

"Let's say he weren't..." Neji wanted to speak hypothetically. "Would you still hesitate to inflict damage on him or even feel guilt if you were to wound him with your own hand?"

"I don't take pleasure in harming people in anyway in general, so... yes... I do think I'd feel the same way even if he were a little more mean. How come you're asking me this?"

"I'll make this quick and to the point: If I were to be honest with you... I don't think I like you very much..."

"Huh? What're you saying, Neji?" Lee was displeased to have heard this. "What has she done to you to make you say something like that?"

"Can't you all see she's not suited for this sort of lifestyle?" He grumbled. "Not to mention, not capable of having had push Hinata to her limits? I still refuse to believe someone like you could possibly have had landed a scratch on a Hyuga, much less Hinata."

"So, you're still sulking over the battle I had with her while she was under genjutsu?" Nia tried to remain calm. "Didn't I tell you already? I lost to her. She made me take a seat."