Chapter 93: Naruto's Surprise For Nia

A/N - Hey guys! Here's another chapter! Please remember to leave some comments and vote and enjoy ❤️

🌹🌹🌹

Chapter 93: Naruto's Surprise For Nia

"Just take a step inside..." Naruto led Nia in a building as she had a blindfold on.

"Naruto, I wanna see. I wanna see, baby," Nia chirped.

"Ok, beautiful. Take the blindfold off."

Excitedly, Nia ripped it off and her eyes widened to what was in front of her.

"Oh my goodness, Naruto..." Nia gasped, placing her hand over her mouth. "You didn't..."

"Do you like it?" The blond questioned.

"Is this ours?!"

"Yes."

"You bought us a house, baby?!"

"Yes."

"OH BABY!" Nia turned to him excitedly and embraced him.

"Sweet Nia."

"You bought us a house! You really bought us a house!"

"Yes, I did, gorgeous."

"B-But how?"

"Ever since the war ended, people from all over the nations have been giving me money and with the added fact that I spent a lot of time doing lots of high ranked missions, I've been saving my money to get this for us and our baby girls," Naruto said.

"The baby girls have their own room?" Nia asked.

"Of course they do. You wanna see it?"

"Yes, baby! I do! I do! I do!"

"Okay, but first, let's take a tour of the other rooms."

With that, Naruto showed Nia around the house. Everything was decorated so neatly and elegantly. The furniture was nice, the floors were splendid, the painting of the walls were magnificent... pictures of the couple hang on the walls as well as photos of their group photos with friends.

"Honeybun, you decorated this all by yourself?" Nia glanced up at the blond.

"No way. I had help from professionals. If I would've decorated it, it would've been a disaster, ya know."

By the time they made it to the babies' room, Nia did her best not to jump up and down. In there, half the color of the room was pink and the other side was purple. Baby equipment laid everywhere and cribs were in the rooms.

There were letters on the walls spelling out each baby's name on either side of the room. Pink side was Naruta's and purple side was Nisaki's.

"Baby, oh my goodness..." Nia had her hand on her mouth again, tears filling her eyes. "I'm gonna cry, Uzumaki."

"Oh sweet Nia," The genin pulled her into a hug and held her close.

"The room... the babies' room look so amazing."

"I think so, too! It looks incredible."

Naruto then took her hand and led her elsewhere.

"And this our room, gorgeous."

"Kya!" Nia squealed when she saw it.

The first thing she noticed was the large bed with a nice chandelier atop the ceiling. The room had more of a beautiful silver theme to it and the carpet was nice and fluffy under the feet. Furniture decorated the room as it was a rather larger space and there was even a master bathroom with both a nice tub and walk in shower and the best part of everything? Photos they had taken together as couple hung on the walls in their room also.