Chapter 89: Another Who's In Love With Naruto

A/N - Hey guys! I tried to get this chapter out asap. Ik I keep saying this but we're sooo close to the story being over. It shouldn't take too much time I hope.

Please remember to leave some comments and vote and enjoy ❤️

🌹🌹🌹

Chapter 89: Another Who's In Love With Naruto

"Baby! Baby! You did it! You did it!" Nia hugged Naruto as soon as he signaled to her, Bee, and Yamato that he was able to beat the Nine Tails.

"Yeah, and I got an awesome new form!" He grinned, transforming into bijuu mode.

When he did, Yamato's wood began to sprout little trees.

"Wow," Yamato commented. "It's so full of life energy."

"It's amazing..." Nia blushed.

However, as the group were in awe of his newfound powers, Naruto felt a sinister presence.

"You really think... that you can hide from me now? Don't think I don't know that you're here!" He suddenly yelled, confusing everyone.

"Naruto, what're you talking about?" Yamato questioned.

"I sense a evil presence... coming from... Octo-pops' blade, ya know!"

Immediately, a shark like man appeared out of the blade. The group recognized him as Kisame.

"Nia, get back!" Naruto moved his arm out in front of the girl as to protect her.

"Naruto!" Nia was frightened.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you," He reassured her.

The group would exchange some words with Kisame, but soon, he'd make a move to flee. Seeing this, Naruto quickly moved, using teleportation jutsu, and smashed Kisame to the wall.

Bee commented on how the move was like that of the yellow flash and Kisame was surprised at which speed Naruto gained to hit him. However, the man still managed to get free and exit the room.

Naruto attempted to move, but realized his foot was stuck.

"Guah! My leg!" He cried out. "I hit the wall too hard, now I'm stuck here!"

"Baby!" Nia came running to aid him.

"Looks like... he doesn't have full control of his skills yet!" Yamato observed then pointed outside the room and turned to Bee. "Please! Go after the spy, Master Bee! Nia and I are gonna help Naruto!"

"Right!" Bee quickly took off running.

"Nia," Yamato stopped the girl before she climbed the wall. "Please, let me assist Naruto. You shouldn't be climbing up the wall at that elevation while you're pregnant."

"But-"

"Just stay down here," Yamato ordered.

It would then take a few minutes before Yamato was able to free Naruto from the wall. He brought him to the ground and Naruto sat down.

"Damn!" He writhed in pain, dropping out of his form. "My ankle! I twisted it!"

"Oh baby!" Nia took out some medical equipment. "Let me help you!"

"Nia..." The blond gazed at her.

After Nia was done mending his injury, the group headed outside, just as Guy's taijutsu attack had a wide blast range in motion.

"Everyone! It's almost here! Brace yourselves!" Yamato warned.

Suddenly, a powerful wind came upon everyone.