3# Paintbrush

In this head cannon you're the calm object/human/etc...(basically the new candle sorry.)

❤︎︎ Paintbrush is NOT the one who fall in love easily especially in a yandere way so HOW DID YOU GET THEM?!

❤︎︎ They stalked from time to time and put all of the stuff they know into their diary.

❤︎︎ Lightbulb sometimes teases them cause she know that they have a crush but paintbrush would never admit.

❤︎︎ Confuse how you're so calm.

❤︎︎ They tired to be your friend but if someone gets in the way they threaten them.

❤︎︎ They kidnapped you when you're in their room, first they you into their room, next they knocked you out, then tie you up, lastly they put you in the closet.

❤︎︎ Fan saw this and didn't tell anyone because paintbrush traumatized him.

❤︎︎ If you escape they'll use fan to find you, man fan is gonna have a panic attack if he doesn't find you in 3 minutes or less.

❤︎︎ If fan or paintbrush found you, you obviously got tie into paintbrush's closet and paintbrush had to break your legs out of anger, but after a few minutes (maybe even hours) they comes back with food and apologize card.

❤︎︎ Have dreams about you being in pain because of them and they either had two moods confuse or sad.

❤︎︎ If someone try to find you they throw them into the water or beat them to death.

❤︎︎ If you love them, they'll be so happy and gives a million gifts, if you don't they'll be angry but take deep breath and wait until you finally love them.