18# Fantube 2

Request by @Dovelymeko art by Caspian on tumblr, and your ghost in this. Yes baby I'm back! (•̀ᴗ•́)و

❤︎︎ At first they were scared of you and tried to hit you but failed (obviously.)

❤︎︎ They lose because they were too scared of you and ran out the mansion.

❤︎︎ After a few days they were thinking about you and thought about meeting you again so they did they wanted to see you.

❤︎︎ Then BOOM you guys became friends and hangout when they have time too (which isn't often.)

❤︎︎ They slowly fall in love with you and didn't care that they were in a competition.

❤︎︎ Fan wanted test tube to make a potion to make you alive she thought it was a good idea and made it they ran to you to see if it works.

❤︎︎ You were unsure if this was gonna work but you give in and let them do it then they say your human/object/etc body "that's hot." Fan said.

❤︎︎ Test tube elbowed him fan said sorry after he got hit you rolled your eyes and tried to found a way out.

❤︎︎ Test tube and fan begged mephone if you could join he got annoyed easily and give up he lets you in game and the team bright lights.

❤︎︎ You think of them as a old married couple always arguing taking care you and makes sure you're safe heck everyone thought that y'all were role playing as a family.

🚨 Spoil warning 🚨
☟︎                               ☟︎

❤︎︎ When test tube got sucked into an alternate reality show fan was happy and told you lies about her just so you hangout with him more.

☝︎︎                                         ☝︎︎
🚨 Spoil warning done 🚨

❤︎︎ Test tube was mad at him when told you him what he said she asked why did he do that he didn't answer she knew that he loves him but not an a good way.

❤︎︎ She also haves that feeling and made a deal saying if we made you fall in love with both of them we wouldn't kidnapped or make any lies about each other.

(It's already bad that I'm listening panic room.)

❤︎︎ If you said yes to their confession they won't kidnapped you if you said no they will.

❤︎︎ Remember kids always say yes because you never what they'll do to you./j

❤︎︎ They loved so much they can't believe that you said no to them fan got mad that you said no so he won't get you candy for two days because of that.

❤︎︎ They still acted like parents but more yandere-ish.

❤︎︎ If you finally loved them they'll be so happy and give you candy (well fan does.)

❤︎︎ "fan you can't them candy all the time." - TT " oh shush let them have one more." - F "they already have five!" - TT "..." - Y