74# Paintbrush

Request by @cak3atskat3 art by SpikyDangerousFlower on Devianart
(thank you @GeyLmwo) (Smut)

Warning: blood

➤ You had an anger issue ever since you were born your parents sent you to an anger management class but you managed to almost killed the therapist.

➤ Your parents tried everything to make stop getting so angry all the time they give up and left you when you were 15 you left with tears and punch a plant luckily you enter a game show and your friends take care of your house.

➤ But you didn't stay very long because of your anger issue you give up and went to go get a real job which works well you just need to breathe in and out.

➤ After years you were an adult and you found a game called inanimate insanity you haven't joined a game in a while and the prize is a million dollars so why not?

➤ You enter with open arms from your team though you do get mad and broke something but you didn't get kicked out so that's a win situation.

➤ Paintbrush fell in love you can relate to them dealing with everyone being complete idiots and your beauty they can't get enough.

➤ One time they hand on your legs if you feel uncomfortable they'll apologize if you didn't care they'll move it up and down.

➤ Cheesy had a crush on you and ask to be your boyfriend you said yes and he kissed you paintbrush felt jealous and angry he wanted to end that cheese wasn't even that funny.

➤ They killed cheesy but the dick (cough cough trophy cough cough) found paintbrush killing cheesy he told everyone you just were in shock.

➤ Luckily another dick (cough cough mephone cough cough) eliminated them to the hotel, OJ didn't want them after hearing that they killed someone so paintbrush lost everything but what they really lost is you.

➤ You get more angry after cheesy death never feeling the same again he was the only one who made you happy and that ugly ass paintbrush just ruined trophy tried to help but you didn't want any help.

➤ You felt uneasy after a few days you feel like you some whispering and you someone watching you and every time you talk to some they don't talk to you anymore.

➤ Your abandonment issues got worse you begged people to stay but they left with guilt in their eyes you cried and yelled at everyone to talk to you but no one did you stayed in your room most of the time.

➤ But your window is making it helpful seeing someone looking at you and no one would even talk to you so you can't really text anyone you hid in your closet praying it would go away.

(Goddamn it I can't use the arrow in of my head cannons anymore and I don't wanna use the heart font because I don't like it anymore.)

- You fell asleep for a few minutes when you woke up you check your phone it's say 4:04 am you were hungry so you went to the kitchen but there you saw paintbrush killing OJ and turning to you.

- You try to fan but they were faster and they look at their weapon then look at you and hit you with it.

- When you wake up you saw paintbrush smiling at you and touching you everywhere and kissing your neck saying how much they miss you.

- If you escape well you won't get far you'll get lost because they put you somewhere you didn't even know where the exit is and paintbrush will catch you.

- Your punishment is breaking your legs they watch you cry after a few hours they came back and apologize for what they said.

- If you love them they'll smile and kiss you letting you go maybe even go outside but they put their head on your neck.

- If you don't they understand you got kidnap but they don't get a little mad but understands.

😍 Smut. 😍

- They're the top 💅🏽

- BDSM, pet play, humiliation, degrading, begging, praise, master kink.

- They tie you up (like I'm surprise) and whisper in your ear to make you moan and hit you (but not that hard if you don't wanna leave with a bruise or two.).

- They put you on a leash and make begged like a dog pet you and the doggy style you mostly do.

- They love putting their feet on your back and gagged you while calling you mean names they know you secretly love it.

- Beg for them, they'll get you what you want if you begged.

- Sometimes they think that they're being too rough on you so he praise you especially if you call him master.