62# Flower

Request by @Dovelymeko art by poopie on instagram (okay but flower is hot.)

Flower was laugh with you with tea but she accidentally spits it on you "oh I'm so sorry please forgive." She bawled you honestly thought that it was cute actually everything she does is cute.

You giggled "dear it's alright I just need a paper towel." You grab them out of flower's kitchen you look back that she looks miserable.

You shook your head smiling, chuckling to yourself after you were done you picked her up and lay her down on the couch "sleep dear you need it."

It was 4:15 am she wants you to come to her house because you have insomnia and you feel like she didn't have to stay up just for you.

Then your phone started ringing, you picked it up it was your boyfriend loser you picked it up "hey babe." You spoke "where are you I been for you everywhere?" He ask "I been at my friend flower."

You both talked before you whispering to loser but flower could heard it "I love you." You hanged up after that flower was heartbroken she loved so much and she thought you love her back.

You picked her up and take to her bed you tuck her in and kiss her forehead you close the door and left flower couldn't sleep you just told loser you loved him she started crying throwing stuff and crying harder.

She had to get rid of loser, loser is horrible stealing you away from her she grabbed a knife and stare at the wall until thinking until it's 6:00 am.

She didn't get enough of sleep she walked downstairs she didn't eat anything she just walked outside and drop her knife seeing everyone she realize what she was trying to do she can't murder people it's wrong.

But seeing you and loser together she'll just burn the ship if she can you saw her in front of her house smiling you kiss him on the cheek loser blushed hard which got her mad she walked up to the both of you.

She tapped you on the shoulder "hey loser, hey (name)!" She moaned at your name you giggled covering your mouth "hey do you mind following me in the woods." She asks loser, loser said yes and follow her.

When they got far enough so no one could hear anything plus loser voice sounds low and dry she grabbed a rock and hit him in the head blood come out but not too much "now you listen don't ever talk to them again I'll hurt you again but worse." She threatened loser just ran off.

She also ran trying to check up with him you talked to him but he just ran to his house then she tapped your again "do you know what happen to loser?" She ask playing innocent card you shrugged your shoulder.

That night was the same night as last time you drink tea but flower didn't split anything on you but carried her to bed and you accidentally left your phone flower heard a ding and looked at your phone.

Burning your dad:
So when are we meeting up?

Does that mean date? Flower got mad first she has to deal with loser now firey she throw your on the ground (softly) she started to cry again grabbing her bed sheet put her head on her pillow.

The next day she didn't get enough sleep she couldn't stop thinking about you dating firey so got up and left texting firey from her phone told him to meet up.

When firey came she hit him with a water "Ugh you ruined everything stop dating (name) right now!" Then she did it again until he was small he quickly left flower stare in the mirror she reaze that she is a monster but it's for love.

After that you kept dating other objects she has to hurt them one day she got tired and confronted you she give you some tea while sitting down on your couch.

"So...I wanted to ask you something." She began and continued to speak "why do you date everyone it's like you're a simp for everyone but me." She questioned you put your hand on her chin "what do you mean?" You ask.

Flower looked at you like you were stupid "loser, firey, lollipop, pin, blocky, teardrop." She explained you moved closer to her still holding her chin "to make you jealous sweetie."

She was speechless "what?" She wanted to inquired you and she did but it didn't make any sense "I know you're yandere, I know you hurt everyone I flirt or kiss I found that so romantic." How sick are you to fall in love with her.

You moved to her ear "I meant to call loser and tell him that I love him, I meant to left my phone, I know how jealous you are so cute." You kiss you in the lips flower dropped her tea kissing you back.

You wrap your arms around flower's neck and your legs around her waist "so are you gonna...

Take me away?"