15# The grand slams

Art by LJest2004 on deviantart
Since y'all request it! :D

❤︎︎ These guys are the craziest team you ever been.

❤︎︎ Nickel treats you nicely and will teach you sarcasm if you want.

❤︎︎ Box will help you everything you need even if it's dumb.

❤︎︎ Chessy was still the same but sends you memes at 12:00 in the morning.

❤︎︎ Baseball is talkative with you even when nickel was eliminated.

❤︎︎ Soap is like a mother make one tiny little mess and she on your ass.

❤︎︎ Microphone will listen to music with you ( like boyfriend, rät, dolls, abcdefu).

❤︎︎ Knife is like an older brother he makes fun of you but if anyone else makes fun of you he'll yells at them.

❤︎︎ Balloon often vent to you and you can always vent if you like.

❤︎︎ Trophy is like knife but if you win (in a video game) he'll say that he let's win.

❤︎︎ Suitcase is a little sister but better and helps you if need it.

❤︎︎ Dough feels like he's loved because you give attention he always needs.

❤︎︎ If you eliminated they won't do the challenges unless you got renter.

❤︎︎ You guys have group chat even annoys you cause half of them are texting each other often.

❤︎︎ You go to the bright lights and you're getting ignored until you sorry.

❤︎︎ Everyone felt hurt that they have to ignored but you need to know that you can't betrayed them like that.

❤︎︎ Have a boyfriend/girlfriend/significant other they left you the next day but don't worry you have them.

❤︎︎ I feel like they listen to Melanie Martinez at sleepovers.