6# Test Tube

❤︎︎ You must be the hottest object/person/etc... ever because test tube doesn't fall in love especially in a yandere way.

❤︎︎ She often invite you to her lab to hang out or do science things.

❤︎︎ Fan has to deal with test tube talking about you all day, after that fan makes a one shots about her and you and show it her to tease her.

❤︎︎ If she's jealous she'll giving a mad glance like a teenage emo glance.

❤︎︎ She is not for affection but if you want to hug her or pat her head she'll happily allow it.

❤︎︎ She writes about you in her free time.

❤︎︎ She doesn't kidnapped unless you said no to her confessing, but I highly doubt she'll confess.

❤︎︎ Fan said she should confess, but she said no, so the fan did it for her he said that she has a crush on you if you said agreed to the confession she'll be so happy.

❤︎︎ If you said she'll feel so heartbroken and walk away while fan just yelled at you and called you selfish.

❤︎︎ A Family with fan and test tube, fan, and egg are the uncle and cousin, bowbot the child, and test tube your girlfriend.

❤︎︎ She always looked through your phone and played games on it and if she see something she doesn't like she delete it. (Like Roblox, TikTok, Twitter, Subway surf)

❤︎︎ She sleeps with you when she can't sleep or have a nightmare.

❤︎︎ If you said no she understands and wishes to continue to be friends but she only says that just to you under her web.

❤︎︎ She makes a love poison and put it in your (favorite drink) and gives it to you and then BOOM you fell in love with her.

❤︎︎ If she doesn't whoever you are hanging out with she tells you to stop hanging out with them and you stop hanging out with them.

❤︎︎ The objects she let you hang out with, fan, lightbulb, paintbrush, bowbot, soap, baseball, yin-yang, baby Shimmers, Microphone (sometimes), balloon, box, nickel, OJ.

❤︎︎ If she even thinks about you hanging out with them she yells at you, Microphone (sometimes) knife, suitcase, salt and pepper, candle, cabby.

Request by: @strajabvh