26# Oodle

Request by @_Helloween_ art by S_N_I_4 on twitter. (This is platonic.)

❤︎︎ He never had had a child or take care of one before so you're gonna get a lot of confusion from him.

❤︎︎ Like for example you ask why all those objects are in the drawing he'll make of lot of noise (like umm and yeah~).

❤︎︎ If you want become a contestant he tells everyone to treat you with your respect and if they don't he'll eliminated them.

❤︎︎ Wanna help him with hosting? That's fine but if he feels like it's too dangerous he'll do it and probably watch him getting beat by a paint monster.

❤︎︎ Gets upset that he can't play with you often because he has to host he just gives you his tablet and told you to watch some videos.

❤︎︎ You're allowed to listen to any songs but if there's a cuss word in it he'll change it to a better song.

❤︎︎ "no (name)! I don't care if the song is good bad words are a no no."

❤︎︎ He doesn't like punishing you but you act bad he'll told you to go to your room and waits until he or you calm down and go get something eat.

❤︎︎ If it's your birthday he'll make all the contestants give you presents most of them weren't happy. (They don't hate you but they don't like how they have buy something for someone else they barely know.)

❤︎︎ He's protective, if someone hurts you he'll yell at him maybe even eliminate them.

❤︎︎ If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend/significant other he doesn't care as long as they treat you with respect he doesn't care.

❤︎︎ If you're non-binary he's happy that you came to him and tell him, he supports you.

❤︎︎ Part if lgbtq he supports you as long if it's harmful.

❤︎︎ If you do a k-pop he'll stare there to make you don't do anything inappropriate. (If you don't like K-Pop don't comment how you hate cause no really cares.)

❤︎︎ If he had a bad day he wants to hug you for a minute before cooking you both something.

❤︎︎ Can tell if you're stressed and if you are he'll calm you down and watch your favorite show/movie.

❤︎︎ You two often stay up late waiting a movie with ice cream.