67# lollipop

Art by TANGY!!! On twitter.
Trigger warning: blood and gore
Thanks to @GeyLmwo

"Goddamn it go fuck yourself (name)!" Yelled eraser which got so mad you slapped him and tried to attack him so bad until he was dying out of blood loss but foldy stopped you "please stop (name) this team is already falling apart."

You look at her with a disgusting face, eraser was the one who thought it would be a good idea to try to hurt x thinking that they'll be no consequences now two of us will be eliminated thanks to him.

"Well I'm not the one who hurt a host co host for no reason." You shouted foldy still tried to calm you down "I know we'll be eliminating tomorrow but x was trying to...to..." She couldn't finish she was confused about why eraser hurt x.

You can't take more of this bullshit you left your team taking your remote that kills anyone you wanted and left.

You didn't want to it because you barely heard anyone screaming in pain you want eraser to scream so loud it makes the whole whole deaf from him (okay maybe not that loud.)

You look at your weapon that you had since you got kick out by your parent(s) you look at the full tang sword this will eraser blood all over the place, sure it would a pain to clean up but it's worth it.

You knocked on his door he didn't open it you knock again still no answer you grabbed a hair pin just in case this happen you gently open the door grabbed your sword and stabbed in half he woken up and screamed loudly that it woke up everyone.

They all came seeing that you murder everyone foldy ran to you move you move to the side to the window which was open she fell off screaming but she stop when she hit the ground you smiled at your work.

Puffball try to attack you but you stabbed her on the forehead you jump on the bed and put the sword out of her head leaving so many blood on marker, he passed out while fries kicked you in the stomach.

"Ugh you asshole." You grunted grabbed your sword tighter and but fries took away from you and stapy put your hands behind your back but that didn't stop you, you kick him in the balls fries fell and stapy tried to help him.

Bell hit you too hard leaving a crack on eraser's wall you got your sword and jump on bell "hey let you!" You throw her stabbing stapy leaving bell and fries to shock you jumped down and rip fries in half.

Now what to do with bell? She was too scared. You rip the string out of bell you smiled at her and hit her to the wall again and again until she died now there was blood all over you there a figured in front of you.

It was lollipop. She stared at you and was about to throw up and down quickly left but you slipped on marker and pass out on the ground.

Lollipop ran faster to go to four but she keep thinking about as she ran you were so hot but you're a murder she stopped thinking even more pros and cons of you she stick to cons and ran faster.

She has to tell everyone that you're a murder but you're just too hot she gives up you were just too hot she ran back to the free food house.

You woke up remembering what happen you tried to ran after lollipop but she came back in "do you need help?" She ask you look at her with confusion "I mean do you need help cleaning the blood and hiding the bodies." She corrected herself.

You couldn't believe it lollipop wanted to help you wasn't she the same lollipop that ran away she shake your head back to reality and nodded she helped by cleaning up the blood and put all the bodies in the water.

You both got tired from everything you sit on a rock lollipop put one of her hand on her hips "you know tomorrow four is just gonna bring them back to life." She ask you nodded "that will teach them to mess with me. Plus yellow face is too scared to tell anyone." The both of you chuckled.

Lollipop left before saying "well I'm going back to bed." You never been the one to sleep you love at the moon wanting to shoot it seeing what will happen.

When it was morning everyone was whispering about something you were confuse but then you saw lollipop you tapped on her shoulder (not gently at all) she turned to you and push you away "everyone is wondering what happen yesterday darling."

You thought that she told everyone what happen you grabbed your pocket knife out of nowhere and put it on her throat "why would you tell everyone?!" You whisper yelled lollipop looked scared but on the inside she thought it was pretty hot.

"Why no dear why would I snitch on you." She begin to touch your face you did feel comfortable so you just left mumbling sorry she smirk while looking at the others.

You try to get answers from marker and yellow face, marker didn't know what happen and yellow face keeps denying you give killing them at night again.

You were about to clean your sword from the blood last night until four started talking "since free food hurt my friend x they are being eliminated." They quickly reviving everyone in free food.

You sighed seeing their faces everyone was scared of you, you smirk everyone was praying that you would be eliminated.

Well they weren't praying enough because eraser was eliminating you smiled at the others which made them uncomfortable.

When elimination was over lollipop ran to you and hugged you " congratulation dear I'm so proud of you!" You mumbled thanks and push her off "why are so rude darling?" She asked with puppy eyes.

This was how it was everyday lollipop being clingy and calling dear or darling you avoid but it didn't work you got tired you wanted her died you thought of killing her maybe poisoning her drink.

But lollipop always knew she next she just needed to wait until the day she always open step ahead of you.

One day you give her coffee she smiled and thank you for it you nod and left hiding in the tree she give the drink to donut killing him slowly but painful as she turn to you.

How the fuck did she know it was poisonous?! You thought before falling down the tree lollipop got out a gun and shot you in the legs you screamed loudly but no one came then she pulled out a taser and knocked you out.

When you wake up there was bandages on you your legs then you saw lollipop kissing your forehead you stick your tongue out in disgusted "oh honey I hope you know that I still love you even though you murder objects."

"You're insane!" You yelled "guess I'm not the only one." She whispered.