19# yin-yang 2

Request by @Dovelymeko art by skhdhgughffk on amino. (Also your personality is clover and cabby combined.)

❤︎︎ At first they hate you (well Yang does.) but after getting to know you more they loved you.

❤︎︎ They hate it when you give attention to others yin begged you hangout with him but Yang threaten you and or your friends.

❤︎︎ You keep telling them countless of time NOT to read your flies (about others contestants.) but they still do anyway so there's no way you can stop them.

❤︎︎ they switch faster then sonic running one moment you're cuddling with yin two seconds you're playing destroy everyone with Yang they both want your attention.

❤︎︎ If you don't like someone they'll hate them too even if they think they're cool.

❤︎︎ Since you're sweet and naive (basically like clover.) yang protective side will kick in if he thinks someone is using you or hurting you he'll attack.

❤︎︎ Yin shows you he's dinosaur plushie and you show him yours, this annoyed Yang and threaten yin saying that he'll kill him.

❤︎︎ If you liked horror movie they'll watch it with you but yin will get scared and let's Yang take control while he tried to calm down.

❤︎︎ If you eliminated yin got mad and lets Yang take control and destroy everything until you came back.

❤︎︎ If you got back into the game Yin is happy and takes control but Yang wants to meet you first so it's a fight who hangout with you first.

❤︎︎ Now do they kidnap? Unless you said yes to their confession they will.

❤︎︎ They tied you in OJ's basement yin will explain everything but Yang interrupt saying he killed everyone but Yin said that's not true.

❤︎︎ And wow what a shocker they argued 🤩.

❤︎︎ If you escape they'll find easily somehow.

❤︎︎ Yang took control and beat you Yin hated this but you have to learn that you can't escape.

❤︎︎ After that Yin will bandages you and buy you your favorite food and drink.

❤︎︎ Yin will forced Yang to apologize for hurting you he'll hesitate but then gives up and apologize.

❤︎︎ You always have plushie around you because Yin thinks there are cute like you while Yang is still confused why he did that.