31# Payjay 2

I really like this art it's cute :) request by @Mokaaaaheartt art by clair_de_gloom on Pinterest.

Also don't ever be afraid to request again as long as I finish your first one I be more then happy to do it love ya 💙

➤ Paper buys you present to show that he loves you and only wants the best for you.

➤ Oj got mad that everyone was making come back cards he ripped them out at night like at 1:00 so no one can see him.

➤ If you ignore them Oj will yell at you telling you to pay attention to them if not paper will have a "little chat" with you.

➤ When you three go on a date (well forced if you want) they'll get anything you want expect for alcohol.

➤ If you don't eat what they give you well you can starve unless you give up and apologize for being rude.

➤ If act sweet they'll be so happy that you finally nice to them.

➤ If you're doing to escape Oj will know so don't try it unless you want them show more of your family or friends died.

➤ They let you listen to music but if they don't like it they'll take it if your hands and change it to something else something that they like.

➤ If you tell a joke to them paper will be look at you with a wtf face while Oj lecture you.

➤ "What's the difference between a police officer and a bullet?" "..." "When a bullet kills someone else, you know it's been fired."

➤ *Gasp* (name) that is so disrespectful thing I have ever heard you know making jokes is okay but what you said so rude!"

➤ Want money? Sure for online shopping they'll make sure you're on the right site and nothing that suppose to help you escape.

➤ They LOVE bts so you'll singing a bts song at 2:44 am (mostly butter or permission to dance.)

➤ If a horror game or movie is too scary for you paper will hold you while Oj plays it for you or turns the tv off and tell you both it's okay.

➤ Don't send them memes they'll have several questions.

➤ Unless if it's bts you're not allow to go to any concerts and you'll never will.

➤ Paper often reads you bedtime story when you cry or can't sleep to ease you little.

➤ If you tell them you're sexuality they'll support you but if you're a sexuality doesn't involve them (like lesbian) they'll ignore you.