72# GPS and tophat

Request by @shelenha art by koffik on tumpik

➤ You sat on a rooftop bar with ring talking about life until a note came flying at the both of you saying you are welcome to the nightly manor.

➤ You thought it wasn't a good idea to just listen a the note but you both were stress from all the work you both have to do and it would be nice to just relax you gave up and went to the manor.

➤ It was long but worth cause you met all the nice objects except for the some of them (kinda) and saw two objects look at you like they never seen a human/object/etc like you.

➤ When the floor when missing all of you fell and you wake with GPS, he helped you up and he blushed looking away.

➤ He tell everything in his life saying that top hat and him were best friends ever since they met and they live together you turn around to found your friend died you started to cry wondering who killed her.

➤ GPS and top hat was sad that you're sad they wish they could just kiss you and tell you everything will be okay as long as you have them.

➤ GPS thought you, him, top hat should spilt up yes it was painful that they can't be together but you being alive would make them a little bit calm so you have stay here with spray paint and mouse.

➤ Top hat told GPS about how he has feelings for you but GPS told him that he likes him you too they both are now sad they don't know what to do until top hot have an idea that they could share, GPS agreed.

➤ Unfortunately they couldn't find an exit so all of you gonna stay here until an exit just showed up out of nowhere well that's what at least Sketchpad believed.

➤ After ring's death you weren't the same you were depressed and mostly spend in your room missing ring GPS and top hat always check up on and crack jokes and you like them you thought they were pretty good.

➤ But they slowly think that you're not loving them like they hope like you see them as friends but they both wanted more then just being friends.

➤ GPS start thinking what to do top hat was also thinking about it then GPS thought about killing everyone until you fell in love with them top hat will hate this but he has to do it.

➤ The next morning you couldn't find anyone you ask GPS and top hat but they didn't answer but top hat look scared you give them a weird look and went into your room.

➤ You think they're hiding something but you can't figure out what it is they probably hide everyone in their room but why? You still need more answers so you grab a piece of paper and write it down.

➤ Top hat hated he couldn't take it he yells at GPS and what he did is wrong he ran out the door to tell you what happen but GPS threatened him saying he'll kill him if he rat him out.

➤ Top hat just went to the bathroom luckily you heard everything and try to run away but you fell down the stairs GPS and top hat went to check on you passing out.

➤ When you woke up you saw GPS and top hat in front and you're tied up you didn't remember anything they told you lies saying they're your boyfriend and they tie you up because you have a disease that attacks people.

➤ Now you're stuck like a duck and ain't got no luck.