29# Stone

Request by @Mokaaaaheartt art by objectshow-enjoyed on tumgir. (This is a soulmate AU.)

❤︎︎ Red string AU because why not. | (• ◡•)|

❤︎︎ He know what it is and who you are and he doesn't like it.

❤︎︎ He doesn't hate you but he hates the string it's stupid and he come to you ( I head cannon that he is a test subject.)

❤︎︎ The other scientists were concerned and let walk around to see who this lover is.

❤︎︎ He waits for two days for you seeing if you can come to him if not he'll find you.

❤︎︎ You were confuse as hell where the red string come from it was too long and you things to do, people to see, places to go.

❤︎︎ You decide to find this mysterious object you met a stone who look shock to see you.

❤︎︎ He never seen such beauty he hug you without thinking.

❤︎︎ You patted his back awkwardly "heh okay buddy you can let go of me now." He did what you said.

❤︎︎ He never leaves your sight and if you talk to someone he'll get mad and ignore you until you hug him.

❤︎︎ He teaches you sign language sooner or later you got the hang of it.

❤︎︎ I think he would loved it if he would take a break from test from being a test subject.

❤︎︎ When he was young he accidentally drank his father test thing(?) and he went to the hospital they said they can't do anything so they test him.

❤︎︎ He often cry and calls himself stupid for doing that and no one notices.

❤︎︎ Is a cuddle bug he loves to cuddle with you he is the little spoon.

❤︎︎ He is a good listener and a good therapist if you want to vent he'll listen.

❤︎︎ He's favorite song is nurse office by Melanie Martinez.

❤︎︎ His favorite holiday is Christmas he use to celebrate it before the tests (if you don't celebrate that's okay you two can cuddle.)

❤︎︎ He wouldn't understand jokes.

❤︎︎ he often plays makeup kit.

❤︎︎ He likes asmr he listen to it when he's stress.

❤︎︎ He often texts, calls,FaceTime you nonstop.

❤︎︎ He gets less mad when he got into the game show because you have less object to talk to.

❤︎︎ If you want to talk to someone he yanks that red string to him while doing his work so everyone was confuse on why you don't talk.

❤︎︎ he show you what to do to save everyone here if you don't do it he'll hit you.

❤︎︎ He'll apologize after and comforts you.

❤︎︎ When you two get eliminated he doesn't really care only for a little but happy that you're safe.

❤︎︎ He won't kidnapped you he knows that you need freedom but will be over protective.