13# Nickel

Request by @cak3atstak3
Art by Party hat Pyro on medibang

❤︎︎ how did you get this guy?

❤︎︎ THIS GUY GETS JEALOUS EASILY.

❤︎︎ Get ready for all the false rumors you heard from him especially balloon.

❤︎︎ Acts all sweet with you but gets a little sarcastic but if you're sensitive he'll say sorry and stop.

❤︎︎ Someone gets you a hard time? Don't worry nothing like threatening won't solve.

❤︎︎ Idk why, but he gets scared when you're not with him so he tries to find you.

❤︎︎ He only trusts you with baseball and suitcase anyone else will get kicked.

❤︎︎ If you realizes the false rumors nickel said then he started throwing the objects into the water and make them hold their breath.

❤︎︎ If you got eliminated he acts more cold then ever and stops talking.

❤︎︎ likes everything you like, hates everything you hate, and agree with everything you say.

❤︎︎ Will eat anything you make even if it's burned.

❤︎︎ He teaches you sarcasm if you want if not that's okay.

❤︎︎ Kidnaps you (somehow) and put you in his closet and so many security camera so you won't escape.

❤︎︎ If you escape then you must be deaf cause I said  you can't he know you escape and he will find you.

❤︎︎ then he broke your arms (if you have arms if not then your legs.) and doesn't apologize he just gets you some food.

❤︎︎ If you love him he'll be so happy and buys you stuff and also gets less angry.

❤︎︎ If not we'll say bye bye to all your friends =).