5# Fantube

❤︎︎ Test tube doesn't fall in love easily but fan helps her to see how amazing you are sooner or later she finally gets it.

❤︎︎ Fan really wants to take you away but test tube says no because that's creepy and illegal.

❤︎︎ But they do kill others just the others that you hate or someone who hurts (emotionally and physically) by poisoning them.

❤︎︎ You thought that fan and test tube were a thing but they fall in love with you.

❤︎︎ Test tube changes votes and if she see that you have the most votes or her or fan she changes it.

❤︎︎ Fan often show your egg and tries to kidnap you but test tube stops him and lecture him for a long time.

❤︎︎ Fan has too many nightmares about you not loving him or test tube or you falling in love with someone else.

❤︎︎ Fan often says he's gonna lose it if he doesn't have you so test tube gave up send letters saying that she and Dan loves you and make someone send it.

❤︎︎ You found the letter and read while fan and test tube were watching, if you said yes they'll both be happy and come out of there hiding spots, if you said no fan will break down crying while test tube looked betrayed.

If you said yes:

❤︎︎ Good choice kid.

❤︎︎ Test tube doesn't like it when you showed your shoulder (like if you're human or an alien or something) even if like 100 degrees outside you're not showing your shoulders.

(MC): test tube I'm literally burning up please can I take this sweater off please.
Test tube: fine...
(MC): finally... *takes of sweater*
Test tube: okay put on!
(MC): I just took off!
Test tube: and~ I want you to put on again.

❤︎︎ You're not having kids you already got the egg why would you need more kids?

❤︎︎ If you want to have social media fan and test tube need to see it and want you posted and if they something they don't like they (mostly fan because test tube is terrible with technology) delete it. (So basically strict parents)

❤︎︎ They cuddle sometimes and when they do you're not gonna leave for 4 hours.

❤︎︎ Test tube acts like your mother and fan acts like a little sibling.

❤︎︎ Test tube giving glance at someone when she's jealous and fan about to cry when he's jealous.

❤︎︎ You can't do anything without them knowing even showing.

(MC): *taking a shower*
Test tube and fan: *walks in*
(MC): wha-bruh
Test tube: girl/boy/bruh shut up you ain't got nothing to hide from us.
Fan: can I join?
(MC): GET OUT!

❤︎︎ LISTEN TO ME. If you close any doors you're gonna get lecture by tt and a upset fan.

(MC): *closes door*
TT: WHAT DID I TELL ABOUT CLOSING THE DOOR?!
(MC): wha-
Fan: you made me upset. :(

If you said no:
❤︎︎ Test tube is DONE "come on fan lets kidnap (MC)." Fan jumps up and down and waits for test tube plan.

❤︎︎ You got kidnap after test tube gets you some candy then you passed out OJ said he'll take care but test tube said she'll do it.

❤︎︎ You woke up in test tube secret lab fan drawing while test tube was trying to make sure she give you the right pill.

❤︎︎ What they saw you awake they kissed you and apologize for kidnapping.

❤︎︎ If you escape test tube easily find you with a tracking device on you so you won't get away for more then 1 minute.

❤︎︎ They starved you for three days then come back with your favorite food.

❤︎︎ If you loved them, they're gonna be the happiest they ever been but they're not letting you go, if you don't test tube thought of making you love her with love poison but fan said no and waited for you to love them.

(But if it takes too long fan gives in and gives you that love poison.)

Request by: @Dovelymeko