34# donut

Request by @Mokaaaaheartt art by SheilaPataz on deviantart.

➤ Very protective of you talk to someone for too long he'll end their life.

➤ Donut is like a dad he'll literally lecture you even if you make a little mistake.

➤ Every times he lecture you for those little mistake someone like leafy, firey, pencil, match and would just tell him it just little mistake and you should stop lecturing them.

➤ But uh no they lost their tongue so they can't tell him what to do.

➤ If someone found who stole their tongue or found lollipop, or gelatin dead body donut told you to kill them or he'll kill grassy and rocky.

➤ If you vent to him he'll listen and tell what to do when it happen again (usually he tells you to kill them) and maybe hurt who hurt you.

➤ One time you guys argued he give you that glance saying do you wanna risk it then you shut up.

➤ He smilies at you while listening to bust your kneecaps by Pomplamoose.

➤ Meanwhile you glance at him while listening to dolls by Bella Poarch.

➤ Everyone thought your relationship is cute while other's thoughts it's a little bit toxic.

➤ He makes jokes to cheer you up but that didn't work. Since his joke is literally terrible.

➤ But he's not all bad sometimes he lets you hang out with your friends (only for a little bit.)

➤ He often takes pictures of you out of nowhere like you could just read a book and this donut will take a picture.

➤ If you don't respond to text messages he'll spam you until you so you have 43 missed messages from him.

➤ You see him doing weird stuff like look knife and smile widely and stare at you for a half an hour.

➤ He's favorite show is the amazing world of Gumball because it's funny and he also make theory from the show and shares some of it to you.

➤ He feels lonely without like he's no one like he exist for no reason but with you he like something and that's love.

P.S. I have Covid so if I don't post for a year or two I probably pass away.