21# yandere abc lightbulb

I thought of trying something new you can request abc just put it one first chapter. Art by VermiixPhantom on twitter

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get ?

EVERYTHING. She'll give you all the affection in the world she wants you to know that you're amazing.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

She doesn't kill especially if you loved them, but if someone gives a hard time she'll help you.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

She does kidnapped she thinks that you deserve freedom! 🥰

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

You can't hangout with anyone who is toxic and you have to hangout with her after or before.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

Everything. She tells you all the adventures she have most of them made you concerned.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

She'll be sad and let's you hangout with your other friend(s) she'll even cry a little.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

She doesn't think of it as a game she kinda thinks this is a nightmare you didn't want to talk to her she thought it was a dream.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

Nothing that I could think of.

Ideas: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

You loving her and very ice cream also cuddling with some kissing.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

She begged you to hang out with her if you still say no she'll give up and let's you go.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?

She acts sweet and clingy to your leg saying she never you go.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

She'll yell your name and hugged you from behind giggling.

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

With others she act like herself with you she acts like herself but blushy and giggling too much.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

She doesn't do anything but give you a sad look.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

If you count "you have to hangout with her first before anyone else or I'll give you sad look." A rule then there's your answer.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

Somewhat patient, she always cry when you don't want to play with her but waits for you to play with her.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

If you die she'll be so upset but mephone exist and bring you to life again she'll ran up to you and hugged tightly.

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they let their darling go?

She doesn't kidnapped you're welcome.

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?

You were concerned for her and already help her when she's sad she slowly fall in love with you.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry and/or isolate themselves?

She'll be so upset she'll comfort you until you feel better.

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

Yeah she doesn't kidnapped or kill anyone.

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

Keep saying no when she asked you to play with her she'll gives up or maybe stop falling in love with you.

Wit's end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

NOPE.

Xoanon: How much would they reverse or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?

She says that she doesn't worship you but she secretly does and tries to get to know you more.

Yearn: How long do they pine after darling before they snap?

♾ years.

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?

Of course not.