11# Lightbrush

Idk where I got the art but I know it's from twitter so if you're the owner of the art please tell me your twitter name. (P.s. Girlboss, flirty, sarcastic, also your sexuality is lesbian/gay/idk...)

❤︎︎Lightbulb never had an opinion on (M/C) but the day the (M/C) flirted with her she fell in love she was obsessed.

❤︎︎ Since lightbulb can't find Baxter she'll tell how much she loves you to paintbrush, paintbrush at first didn't really mind after like a few or days of her talking about you they got mad.

❤︎︎ They think if they can find a way to make stop flirting lightbulb can stop talking about you so they went to your hotel room and when they saw you they blush a little but cough and start yelling at you but you flirted at them they were a blushing mess and ran out the room.

❤︎︎ Paintbrush doesn't know what to do so they called lightbulb saying that they think they fell in love with (M/C) lightbulb just giggled and say same.

❤︎︎ Now they hate when you flirted at someone, paintbrush just threatened the object/human/etc and lightbulb just hugged you tight.

❤︎︎ Lightbulb loved to lay her head on your shoulder, paintbrush loves to paint you.

❤︎︎ Paintbrush is obviously gonna kidnap you by giving you melatonin in your favorite drink and passed out.

❤︎︎ When lightbulb found out she got sad (of course) and promise you that she'll help you escape, paintbrush just glance at her.

❤︎︎ Paintbrush doesn't trust lightbulb and thinks that she'll snitch, lightbulb on the other hand freaks out but doesn't tell anyone whats wrong.

❤︎︎ Lightbulb does help you escape, you let her go with you to go tell everyone what happen.

❤︎︎ Paintbrush caught you because they were coming to you snacks now they have to get you.

❤︎︎ After a few days no one can find paintbrush but no one really cares, one night while you were asleep paintbrush kidnap you in the basement with lightbulb also tied up.

❤︎︎ You woke and paintbrush holding a whip and also saw lightbulb crying you knew that this will be a long night especially with paintbrush being mad.

(This was so bad I'm not even joking or being a pick me this sucks and I can't make this better 😩)