32# Knife

Request by @cak3atstak3 art by gabby0004 on devianart. (There's smut in this.)

➤ He kinda see you as an innocent object/person/etc even if you hate everyone or listen to cpr by CupcakKe

➤ He always wants to be with you even if you eliminated.

➤ Making him fall in love is a 5/10 but making turn into yandere is impossible.

➤ He won't kill your friends unless they're toxic same for your family.

➤ He flirts with you sometimes.

➤ "you know I can totally go for some you right now."

➤ Trophy often tease you two saying you both look stupid together or saying that one of you guys are a play boy/girl/non-binary.

➤ He gets jealous if you talk to someone even a child.

➤ He shows you his Dora doll since you guys are best friends I'm pretty sure you won't mind.

➤ If you don't give him attention he'll beg on his knees asking for attention if you still don't he'll play the ignoring game.

➤ If you give him attention he'll bragged it to your friends saying that he's better then them but if you come along he'll act all innocent.

➤ After he stop being mad he'll apologize for ignoring you and buy you something you like.

➤ He's like a over protective brother and doesn't let you get hurt if you do he'll have a mental breakdown.

➤ He only kidnaps you if you say no to his confession.

➤ He kidnaps you when you're eliminated or you drink your favorite drink with melatonin and fell asleep.

➤ When you woke he ask if you want a drink or food if you said yes he'll give you your favorite food/drink if not he'll nod.

➤ If you escape he'll find you easily because he has silver on top so I think he'll easily find you.

➤ He couldn't punish you you're too sweet (even if you yell at him) to be punish so he just told you to never do that again.

⚠️ SMUT! ⚠️

➤ He's a top but if you want to be top he'll gladly be a bottom.

➤ He'll only do ✨ IT ✨ if you want to he'll never do anything you don't want to.

➤ He's kink is tied up, praising, consent, collar, slapping, knife.

➤ If anything is too much for you he'll stop and ask in you're okay, if you want to continue he'll happily push you on the bed.

➤ If not he'll understand and turn on the tv to make you ease a least a little.

➤ Him as a top will totally go slow and romantic but you want it rough he'll gladly give you want you want.

➤ Him as a bottom he's gonna be a brat ngl and act like you don't know what you're doing three seconds he praises you telling you that you did a good job pleasing him.

➤ Aftercare he ask if you're okay and if you need something he'll do anything to make sure you're happy and well.

➤ Might ask for a round 2 if he's that horny.